Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Fotogalerie Indoor » Monster crashes
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
Autor
Téma 
Flowerman
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% Pěstitelská

Monster crashes Příspěvek č. 1

Monster crashes

I was getting ready to tie her up this morning, and from her weight she collapsed like a brick. I guess I could have tied her back up, but I really wanted her out, so I could set up the aero system this weekend. She could have easily went 10 weeks, but I actually need the room right now as I said. But overall it was fun growing her.

Old Post 07-08-2004 v 00:00 AM
Flowerman je offline   Profil uživatele Flowerman   Find more posts by Flowerman   Foto galerie člena Flowerman   Click here to Send Flowerman a Private Message   Add Flowerman to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
UdL
chat virus

Karma uživatele UdL - 88% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 2

How many days remained to go for harvest?

Old Post 07-08-2004 v 08:09 AM
UdL je offline   Profil uživatele UdL   Find more posts by UdL   Foto galerie člena UdL   Click here to Send UdL a Private Message   Add UdL to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Flowerman
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 3

She went from 14/06 to 06/08. I went ahead and choppd her down because of the snap. She could have easily gone another two weeks though.

Old Post 07-08-2004 v 14:33 PM
Flowerman je offline   Profil uživatele Flowerman   Find more posts by Flowerman   Foto galerie člena Flowerman   Click here to Send Flowerman a Private Message   Add Flowerman to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
UdL
chat virus

Karma uživatele UdL - 88% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 4

Hmmm... It suxs!

Old Post 07-08-2004 v 15:53 PM
UdL je offline   Profil uživatele UdL   Find more posts by UdL   Foto galerie člena UdL   Click here to Send UdL a Private Message   Add UdL to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Dude
Shpongler

Karma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Dude - 50% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 5

are u talking about that widow cross?damn...
btw - you seem to be pretty lucky guy...nice ladies you have...

OBČANÉ VŠECH ZEMÍ, UVOLNĚTE SE!!!

Marijuana nezabíjí Marijuana není přestupní drogou * Úspěšnost represe
Grow #2 * Grow #3 - Everybody can grow * MUSHROOM GROW

OUTSIDER BY CHOICE

Old Post 07-08-2004 v 18:25 PM
Dude je offline   Profil uživatele Dude   Find more posts by Dude   Foto galerie člena Dude   Click here to Send Dude a Private Message   Add Dude to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
lordWilliam
Pěstitel jejího Veličenstva

Karma uživatele lordWilliam - 68% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele lordWilliam - 68% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele lordWilliam - 68% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 6

Have U got a professional cultivation room or breeding only in case? U have very big dinger of a crop. It is imposible to breed in common case with hollow cathode lamp with using common growering technics. Can U tell us which tech. do U use?
PS I am sorry for my English, but I am only a beginner.

Paní Schrödingerová říká manželovi: "Cos dělal s tou kočkou? Vždyť je napůl mrtvá!"
Vědí vaši rodiče že hulíte?|Přesazení větší kytky do RW|Marihuana má velká rizika :-°)|Jaké činnosti si nedovete představit bez hulení?|Podivné listy x Fotoperioda|2005 - HPS 150W Magic Crystal + Nebula|250W + 115W CFL Box - ScroG|

Old Post 07-08-2004 v 20:32 PM
lordWilliam je offline   Profil uživatele lordWilliam   Find more posts by lordWilliam   Foto galerie člena lordWilliam   Click here to Send lordWilliam a Private Message   Add lordWilliam to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele lordWilliam! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Flowerman
Stálý Člen

Příspěvek č. 7

Just have 2 simple rooms, and a closet, but only am using 1 room at the moment cause of the heat of summer. I use HPS, MH, and compact fluorescent lighting. I'm not a breeder, but more of a hobbiest who enjoys making my own crosses. I am picky about what males I do use though. I like them to have hollow stems, they definitely must smell, have a good mass of pollen sacs, trichomes are a plus on them, and must be healthy and not prone to having hermaphrodite tendencies. Then I usually grow them out to see how they do, like this one here, and hope they turn out for the best. If they turn out pretty good, then i have some seeds I can play with for the future. The females have to be potent, if they taste good that's a plus. I do like my plants to smell, but as long as the femailes are potent, that's what matters the most. If the outcome isn't better than the parents, then I will either select diferent males, or just go on to another strain. But it really depends on the traits that I am after. For instance, The G13Blackwidow I used in this cross, was potent, but taste really sucked, and yield was only average, but had tight buds and didn't have any mold problems. The seti I used was a large yielder, great flavor, good potency, but has a mold issue. I'm looking for in this cross, the best of both worlds, and so far I am very pleased with all the ladies. Potency went up, no mold, and so far, good flavor, and yield is there as well. This one here that snapped, is more like the G13Blackwidow side of the family. The others have all looked more like the seti, but the high/stone were all pretty similar down the line, with minor differences. I do plan on growing a sister of this one out on a permanent basis for it's yield as well. So it's a keeper in my garden. Better than most strains I've tried from banks anyway. My other ladies I have for personal stash, is Grapefruit x NL from Chimera, and Chemo x Grapefruit from Vic High. Those two are some of the finest smoke I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. Grapefruit x NL for it's raw power, and the Chemo x Grapefruit for its power, but the taste alone is the best taste of smoke I have ever had in my life.

Old Post 07-08-2004 v 21:46 PM
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 07:06 AM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu

Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Podobná Témata
16-09-2005 - New Case - 62 odpovědí

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás