Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Sweet Seeds » Trip Report - Sweet Seeds Competition 2012 Dam Trip
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
Autor
Téma 
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% Pěstitelská

Trip Report - Sweet Seeds Competition 2012 Dam Trip Příspěvek č. 1

Hello everyone!

I'm having some strange flashbacks lately about the trip I made to Amsterdam last year in the great company of Tommy and the other winners of the Sweet Seeds 2012 Competition Grow Diaries (I won the spanish edition )

I realize it's because I didn't mention it or shown the pics here (sry), so I'm going to make a short review about it now.
It was a great trip, in a very good company, full of smokes and vapors to try, and talks to learn about.
The great company I was talking to you about, was: Cuco from the spanish forum (2nd place there and splendid grower and smoker), Jimmy, the winner from Chek Republic, a very funny guy who had tremendous troubles to get there, and mygreenmojo and baudelaire, the winners from the UK420, who i believe didn't stop smoking in all the trip.
At las but not least, Tommy and J. Sweet who was in charge of showing us the city and, more important, a big amount of Coffeeshops! (more than i could expect and smoke from!)
Everything else was blurry...

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 18:27 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 2

First of all I want to show you the place we stay, a magnificent 5 stars hotel right next to the Amsterdam Central Station.

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 18:54 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 3

When we finaly were together, leave to the village where the Highlife Cup 2012 took place. Same place the year before, different characters.
Here is the Church where is the feast.
There was afternoon concerts... And something to dinner!!

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 18:58 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 4

In the outsides you may found all kinds of acrobatic artefacts, sculptures and... a "magic house"! A very funny guy told us it was an old kindergarden for the children of the village... or that's what we could figure out...

We choose to stay was near that house...
Inside the house there was a "controlled chaos" with a tea guy and another one in charge of giving the weed and hachis samples.

About 11 pm, having shared several joints and with a slight leg-shake was time to go on stage of the Highlife cup 2012, with over 200 people waiting to see the awards.
We were the first to go up and with the nerves and all nobody had time to take a decent pic...

This was taken by Tommy at the door.

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 19:07 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 5

Once we were together again, we headed to Amsterdam city to find a still open place to keep smoking... and eating!

The place was the Barney's Club. Great music to smoke and free pass to eat and drink, courtesy of Sweet Seeds.

Near 4 am the team was ready to rest and be prepared to the next day: a real Coffeeshop marathon led by the tireless Tommy and J. Sweet.

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 19:28 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 6

Here is a pic of downtown, by Tommy

And from now on, the pics were shot by me.

Every 40 min or so... new Coffeeshop!

In this one there was vaporizers and I had to go out because with te heat and the mess... didn't want to fall down so early

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 19:36 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 7

Look, these are the joints made by J. Sweet! very few tobacco, what a smoke at 12 in the morning!

The Rootang Valley 100 % sativa hash, real cream.

everything on courtesy of Sweet Seeds.
in the way out, everything is blurry and in zig zag...

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 19:41 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 8

The city is very full of people but everything moves with a fluidity that impresses... bikes, trams, pedestrians and smoked up! but all goes with the same rythm, without disturbs or anything. There is something special about that movement.

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 19:44 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 9

Now it was time to eat and have some rest. The chosen place was a self service with a great variety of food: italian food, wok, rices, meat, fish spread in different zones. The perfect place to recover from our high THC doses
With our stomach sated and wanting to smoke some more, we follow the tracks to another coffee, the further from the downtown area.

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 19:46 PM
koles
teknokrat

Karma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele koles - 45% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 10

Nice trip report a photos, thanx for sharing. Haven't been to Amsterdam myself yet but would like to go in the spring.

je to generační válka, ale my ji vyhrajem... | hands can destroy - the same can help! | every single piece of stuff is good, unless you can't utilize it | ukbassradio.co.uk

Old Post 05-02-2013 v 21:45 PM
koles je offline   Profil uživatele koles   Find more posts by koles   Foto galerie člena koles   Click here to Send koles a Private Message   Add koles to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 11

Hi Jaypp!!

Yes my friend, what a great weekend it was, hehehe, nice memories, that's for sure

Thanks for sharing all that. I know Jimmy stops by here once in a while so he will eventually end up reading your trip report and confirm the great time we had there.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 06-02-2013 v 04:29 AM
Sweet Seeds [tommy] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [tommy] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [tommy] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 12

hi all, thanks for visit and comments.
It was a really really good trip and i never forget it.
Now is time for the last pics in this fantastic trip.

----

That afternoon we visited the flower market, a great place to fully understand the importance of the flowers and bulbs in this culture.
In case you dont know, one of the first financial crack by especulation in the history were because the tulipan bulbs in Holland.
After some time to ourselfs we gather to dinner at amsterdam downtown and, again, we stayd up until 4 am smoking, chatting and laghing
the next day was the last one. Everything comes to an end...

Old Post 09-02-2013 v 12:00 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 13

I'm very gratefull of being able to enjoy this huge price. THe best way i had to share it was trough the pictures and my history but, the very best of the journey was getting to know Cuco, Tommy, J.Sweet, Jimmy,

We stayed up until 4 am smoking, chatting and laughing.

Wel, friends, everything comes to and end and so this wonderfull journey in wich i enjoyed the price but, most of all, the company, the chance to know all this incredible characters!! I wanted to share it with you because i think this is something every grower should enjoy. I hope i did it well and you had a good time watching it.

Sunday was a day off. The very first joint kicked me in the face and made me remember the enormous ingest of THC we did the day before so, i didn't smoke until after lunch!
We did a walk trough a very crowded street until arrive to the Damm square where we stop to eat.
There were stores of almost every thing, especialy souvenir shops, plus the regular stores of a very comercial street in a very big city.

and there were cheese shops
And bong ones...

This is the Roor shop, a litle bit cold for my taste. Down the street was the DNA shop but it was closed and it was late for our schedule

One bit of a trouble was the stock of weed and hachis... we had to finish it no matter what so, after lunch every one made our personal super joint and, in the middle of the sqare: zaz

then, it was time to say goodby and we aprovechamos the ocation to share the last joint together in that trip, but im sure it was not the last of our lives.
... it has been a religious experience, almost mystical, but with the THC as our god! jajaja
Now, seriously, has been a real pleasure to getting to know each one of you and being there is something unforgetable.

Thanks Sweet Seeds for such tremendous a gift!

Old Post 09-02-2013 v 12:12 PM
Slick-ace
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Slick-ace - 46% Pěstitelská

Palec nahoru Příspěvek č. 14

Nice report. Hope you guys enjoyed it, especially Jimmy .

It reminded me my own trip there years ago..

Pojďte si zahrát karetní hru BANG ! online.
Z obalu filmu Evil Bong2 : "In 3-D If Your're Stoned !"

Tok mých myšlenek je rychlejší, než proud mých slov.

Food Not Bombs

Old Post 04-03-2013 v 21:17 PM
Slick-ace je offline   Profil uživatele Slick-ace   Find more posts by Slick-ace   Foto galerie člena Slick-ace   Click here to Send Slick-ace a Private Message   Add Slick-ace to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Slick-ace! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 13:10 PM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu

Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás