Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Sweet Seeds » Red Poison ® | Dark Devil ® | Black Cream ® [The Red Family]
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
1 2
Autor
Téma 
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% Pěstitelská

The Red Family Diary- Dark Devil, Black Cream, Red Poison. Rate Topic: Příspěvek č. 1

Hello everyone!

Today I'm starting a photo report from my growth with the new Sweet Seeds Auto strains: The Red Family.

I'll be showing the development of 3 strains: Red Poison, Black Cream and Dark Devil until the harvest day, and some days from there I'll bring a taste note of each one.
It will not be a standard diary, because I'll talk less about the growing aspects to make place for the beautiful colors this wonderfull plants give.

By now they will be in a glass of water with a little bit of H2O2. I put the glass preferibly in a constantly warm zone, near to the 22 C. If we germinate at a higher temperature, f. ex:25 C, some of them will germinate sooner but we'll leave others behind. I want all of them to germinate at the same time, so i try not to exceed the 22 C.

It's all for today so I hope you'll be here at the next update.

Sweet Smokes
Jaypp

Old Post 31-01-2013 v 19:48 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 2

Light: 18H 400W HM
Fertilizer: No
Ph: 6.0
Substrate: Kilomix(Atami) + vermiculite.

Every thing goes well whit the germination so I put them into litlle pots. Soon we have the first of them sprouting.
[center]

Something helpfull is to place a fine layer of vermiculite over the ground so the seeds don't get dry and are protected from insects in theyre firsts days.

I'll be back with another update very soon, stay tuned.
Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

Old Post 04-02-2013 v 18:15 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 3

Hi all, is time for a new update !!

Here are the plants with 13 days since they sprouted. Now is when i'll change them into a 7lts pot and put them under a 600W sodium until they're done.

By now there is no visible difference and are developing very well. I'll keep watering them with the same bioestimulator.

Old Post 08-02-2013 v 13:55 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 4

In short we'll start to see the flowers.

Thanks for the visits and keep passing by
Keep it Sweet and Red!!

Old Post 08-02-2013 v 13:57 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 5

Hi mates!
Lets give it some action to this, because the colors are already here.

At the 14th day, all the plants begin to show their firsts preflowers, followed by lots of pistiles.
The flowering has started and with it some red/purple color in the calix and leaves that are closest to the buds. The minimun temperature in the room is 18 Cº. So they get coloured even when their not having cold!

Also we start to see quite a lot of trichomes and an acid/sweet smell invades the room. Now is the time to turn on the ozonizer to prevent these odors from reaching the street.

No fertilizers by the moment, except for the root's and flower's bioestimulator.

I leave you with the pics.
Hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for the visit and comments.

Old Post 15-02-2013 v 19:10 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 6

Good and colorful evenings, friends.
Today is pictures time.
The plants are arriving to the month of age.

The flowering process is advanced and the colors the buds are taking really atractive to the sigth ... and nose, because they spread a lot of fragrance, each one of them with its own peculiarities. Some more acid, some other more like fruit or candys.
Maxium dose of feertilyzer now.

Enough of talking now, lets see what these beauties have to show.

This is Black Cream

Old Post 04-03-2013 v 14:00 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 7

Is time for ... Red Poison.

Old Post 04-03-2013 v 17:33 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 8

And the Dark Devil.

In short we will see how the babys get colored.

Thanks to all for passing by and Keep it colorful!
Jaypp

Old Post 04-03-2013 v 17:37 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 9

hi budies!
Today is time to see the display of colour that is taking place in this pretty ladies sugary buds. We are at the 40th day and in short its going to be harvest time.

They are eating pretty well the ferts and, for now, i'm keeping the same fert cicle for a week or maybe 10 more days.
The smell wen you rub them a little is very special, kind like candy, someones more spicy, others sweeters.

The trychome production is very good too and i hope to get some hachis from their leaves and the bud from below.

And now a new set of pics!
enjoy it as much as i do!

sweet and coloured smokes

Jaypp

Old Post 14-03-2013 v 11:18 AM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 10

more pics...

Old Post 14-03-2013 v 11:35 AM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 11

And more..

Old Post 14-03-2013 v 11:37 AM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 12

and the last ones...

Thanks for comments and passing by!

STAY SWEET AND COLOURFULL!

Jaypp

Old Post 14-03-2013 v 11:38 AM
Hy3nA
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Hy3nA - 82% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 13

Hi Jaypp, will you upload photos from harvest and dried buds with smokereport of the red family? They´re looking very nice, I´m thinking about buy´n´try some of them.

Hyena je nedotáčivá!

http://www.stop-rybam.unas.cz

Old Post 02-04-2013 v 14:21 PM
Hy3nA je offline   Profil uživatele Hy3nA   Find more posts by Hy3nA   Foto galerie člena Hy3nA   Click here to Send Hy3nA a Private Message   Add Hy3nA to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 14

Hello friends, the harvest time is finally here, a thing we all enjoy a lot and, regarding this strains in particulary, is a pleasure for all the senses.

The latest ones has been Dark Devil with 68 days from germination. The first ones to pass throw the guillotine were Black Cream with 60 days and then Red Poison 3 days later.
I've realized that in the last update i put some pics of Dark devil naming them as Black Cream by mistake... too much THC!!... sorry about that mates.

I use Cannaflush 10 days before harvesting for flushing and then Cannazym until the end to improve the flavor.

I hope i can do the tasting in a few days, when the rain is over, and the plants are correctly dry. (thanks Hy3nA )

Let's begin the journey through the "trichromatic labyrinthine of Red Poison", distinctive plant as the most beautiful.

Old Post 04-04-2013 v 22:35 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 15

As you can see she is a great producer, even in a 7 litres pot.

Old Post 04-04-2013 v 22:36 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 16

From the "Dark Devil Cliff", I await you for the next update, wich will be soon, so i reserve to all of you a spot in the mount.

Thanks for stopping by and your kind words!
Jaypp

Old Post 04-04-2013 v 22:37 PM
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 06:13 AM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu
1 2  
Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás