Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Sweet Seeds » Sweet Cheese ® | Cream47 ® | Jack47 ®
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
1 2
Autor
Téma 
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% Pěstitelská

Sweet Cheese ® | Cream47 ® | Jack47 ® Příspěvek č. 1

Hi guys, I'm gonna show a brief of my most recent grow diary, with Sweet Seeds strains.

Here is the complete work, with large size pics and more information, but in spanish language.

LINK

In the first place, the genetics.

Naposledy upravil Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] 27-11-2012 v 12:47 PM

Old Post 26-11-2012 v 17:08 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 2

The second lady...

Old Post 27-11-2012 v 12:39 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [Jaypp] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 3

And the last strain

Old Post 27-11-2012 v 12:41 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 4

After 36 hours submerged in a glass of water with a dash of H2O2, the seeds are ready to move to wet paper, for another 24 hours more.

It's time to pass them to the ground and in my case, I put in Jiffys (compressed peat) a few days more.

Will be continued..
Jaypp

Old Post 27-11-2012 v 17:43 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 5

Hi guys, this are "the twins" several days later. I had no problem to separate them and they are both alive.

Vegetative period, Day 27

CFL 200W 18hs On - 6hs OFF

Soil: Atami Organics.
PH 6.0 standing water
Fertilizer: Rhizotonic

As you can see we have jumped in to the 27th day of the vegetative period.

Just after the first shoots begin to appear in the Jiffys, I put them into some little pots where they were for 10 days.
Once the root had invaded all the soil I changed them again into 4lts. pots and today, at the 27th day from the germination, I changed them into they´re definitive 7lts. pot.
In this period I watered' them 3 or 4 time with the recommended doses of Rhizotonic (4ml/lt.)

The temperature is at 26ºC max 17ºC min and the humidity between 45% - 68%

The 200w low rate light I used in this period was a Diamond blue light reflector.

4 days from now I will start the flowering period but that is something we will see in the next post

Thanks for visits and comments.
Jaypp

Old Post 28-11-2012 v 11:45 AM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 6

Vegetative period, 31 days.
18 Horas ON-CFL200W - 6 Horas Off

1st flowering week.
12 horas -600W HPS

Fertilizer
-Flowers Bioestimulator (Bioboost 2ml/L)
-Magical - 0,8ml/L
PH 6.0

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º
Humidity between 45% y 65%

3rd flowering week
12 horas -600W HPS

Fertilizer
-Flowers Bioestimulator ( (bioboost 4ml/L)
-Bioflores canna (4ml/L)
-Magical - 0,8ml/L
PH 6.0

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º

I started to add low dosis of flower fertilizer to the water when the first flowers begin to show.
Normaly I don't water a lot the plants. In fact i believe that in the hole vegetative period I only watered 3 or 4 times

As you can see I use various types of mulch. One of them is a round plastic made of mylar reflective that is very good. Others, more naturals, are made of yerba mate or vermiculita.
This are made with yerba mate.

Is my advise to use the mulching technique because with it the plants doesn't dehydrate so fast and you don't need to water so often.

Thanks to you all for passing by.
Sweet smokes.
Jaypp

Old Post 29-11-2012 v 18:03 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 7

1ª flowering week.
12 horas -600W HPS

Fertilizer
-Magical - 0,8ml/L
PH 6.0

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º

3ª flowering week
12 horas -600W HPS

Fertilizer
-Flowers Bioestimulator ( (bioboost 4ml/L)
-Bioflowers canna (4ml/L)
-Magical - 0,8ml/L
PH 6.0

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º

I started to add low dosis of flower fertilizer to the water when the first flowers begin to show. They look very green and healthy.

Cheers!
Jaypp

Old Post 30-11-2012 v 12:33 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 8

1st flowering week.
12 horas -600W HPS

Fertilizer
-Magical - 0,8ml/L
PH 6.0

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º

3rd flowering week
12 horas -600W HPS

Fertilizer
-Flowers Bioestimulator (bioboost 4ml/L)
-Bioflowers canna (4ml/L)
-Magical - 0,8ml/L
PH 6.0

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º

When starts the flowering i begin to feed the plants with some flowering fertilizer.

Jaypp

Old Post 30-11-2012 v 12:38 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 9

4th flowering week.
12 hours -600W HPS

Fertilizer
EC 990ms PH 6.4
Cannazym 2,5ml/L,
Bioflores 3ml/L,
Bioboost 4ml/L
Magical 0,8ml/lt

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º
Humidity between 45% y 68%

I started to apply the flowering fertilizer in the maxim dossis every 4 days.
In this stage begining to add a suplement of calcium and magnesio is very important for the plants to develope whitout any deficiency. I've already added the Cannazym too to help to decompose rests of roots in the soil and improve the bacterian life.

They don't show signs of any deficiency or fertilizer excess. The developing of the flowers is with very short space between knots and the trichomes begin to appear by dozens. Now is when the good thing starts.
They're maxim size is 60 and 70cm.

Sweet smokes.
Jaypp

Old Post 01-12-2012 v 11:18 AM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 10

4th flowering week.
12 horas -600W HPS

Fertilizer
EC 1200ms PH 6.4
Cannazym 2,5ml/L,
Bioflores 4ml/L,
Bioboost 4ml/L
Magical 0,8ml/L

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º

In this stage the plants begin to eat from their lower leaves. This is a sign that tells us to increase the fertilizer dose a little bit and to hope this lady rises with a big bud.
The watering is every 3 or 4 days to which we can add if there are too much yellow leaves, some vegetative fertilizer. If not, just flowering fert in max dose.

The height of the plants is round 70 cm in 7lts pots

Sweet smokes.
Jaypp

Old Post 05-12-2012 v 19:41 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 11

4th flowering week.
12 horas -600W HPS

Fertilizer
EC 1200ms PH 6.4
Cannazym 2,5ml/L,
Bioflores 4ml/L,
Bioboost 4ml/L
Magical 0,8ml/L

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º

They begin to show a big amount of trichomes on all of their leaves, included the bigger ones. They measure now 70cmts tall and you can already feel the smell in the room. A little bit fruty and sweet but with a bit of old in it.
Cheers for looking
Jaypp

Old Post 05-12-2012 v 19:43 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 12

18 hours ON-CFL200W - 6 hours Off

5th and 6th flowering week.
12 hours -600W HPS

Fertilizer
EC 1600ms PH 6.4
Cannazym 2,5ml/L,
Bioflores 5ml/L,
Bioboost 4ml/L
Magical 0,8ml/L

Temperatures
Mín. 18º Máx. 27º
Humidity between 40% y 64%

We are now deep inside in the flowering stage, finishing the 6th week.

Almost all the watering is fertilized and the plants doesn't show any sign of excess of it. The sight of the resin is overwhelming and the flowers looks like they are going to be extra hard.
The first pistils are begining to mature but it's still too soon to stop the fertilization. In fact, right now they accept the max dose.

Trough the whole cicle, i've been measuring the plant's leaching because is important to control the EC level of the soil not to be too high, wich could block the feeding proccess. If that happens, it's recomendable, to help the plant to improve its nutrition, to make a flush.

Jaypp

Old Post 07-12-2012 v 16:46 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 13

12 hours -600W HPS

Fertilizer
EC 1600ms PH 6.4
Cannazym 2,5ml/L,
Bioflores 5ml/L,
Bioboost 4ml/L
Magical 0,8ml/L

Temperatures
Mín. 18º Máx. 27º

These plants are already taking food from their leaves even when they are recieving the max dose of fert..
The Cream 47 strain eats a lot and is a champion making resin and flowers.
If at the end the plants have few leaves and big buds, we can be sure about having a big quality production.
From all thre strains, this was the most easy to grow to me. It accepted very well the fertilizing rithm and finished the flowering in an optimal time.

There's something different about this phenotype. It smells fruitier and has blue tones.

Jaypp

Old Post 07-12-2012 v 16:50 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 14

12 hours -600W HPS

Fertilizer
EC 1600ms PH 6.4
Cannazym 2,5ml/L,
Bioflores 5ml/L,
Bioboost 4ml/L
Magical 0,8ml/L

Temperatures
Mín. 18º Máx. 27º

Lots of pistiles and a big amount of trichomes are the keynote of this genetic.

One of the phenotype is more gleaned than the others but it's gonna have a bigger production too. She smells sweet and fruity with reminiscences of old cheese.
Is a beautifull plant. Regarding to the estructure, looks like a narguile. It's most of all a big central column with no so many branches.

Thanks for visits. Comments are welcome.
Sweet smokes.
Jaypp

Old Post 07-12-2012 v 16:55 PM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 15

7th flowering week.
12 hours -600W HPS

Fertilizer
EC 16000ms
PH 6.4
Cannazym 2,5ml/L,
Bioflores 5ml/L,
Bioboost 4ml/L
Magical 0,8ml/L

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º

What can I say about this great genetic?. It's really easy to grow and it's giving some huge buds. Let's see some pics that speak for themselves:

first of all the dark phenotype

And the furry one:

Jaypp

Old Post 10-12-2012 v 11:34 AM
Sweet Seeds [Jaypp]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 16

7th flowering week.
12 hours -600W HPS

Fertilizer
EC 16000ms
PH 6.4
Cannazym 2,5ml/L,
Bioflores 5ml/L,
Bioboost 4ml/L
Magical 0,8ml/L

Temperatures
Mín. 17º Máx. 26º

The watering is every 3 days max watching not to let the soil get too much dry. At this point a drought could ruin the harvest making lots of flowers wither before maturing.

Now we begin to see a less intense green in the girls. They will probably mature in the next 2 weeks, when we'll harvest. For the moment let's keep the fert in its max dose.

Jaypp

Old Post 10-12-2012 v 11:38 AM
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 04:00 AM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu
1 2  
Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás