Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Sweet Seeds » .:|Grower of the Month|:. |February 2012| [ 250€ for the winner!! ]
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
1 2 3 »
Autor
Téma 
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% Pěstitelská

.:|Grower of the Month|:. |February 2012| [ 250€ for the winner!! ] Příspěvek č. 1

✿ The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month ✿

★ February 2012 ♦ ♦ ♦ 5 Nominees ♦ ♦ ♦ ¡¡250!! euros in cash for the winner ★

The 5 growers nominated for the February prize are:

Banány with the grow diary "100/250w Vertical Grow"

bezdechu with the grow diary "Sweet Seeds Grow - 250W mothers - 400W blooming test"

Bulb with the grow diary "400W/soil - S.A.D., Ice Cool, Green Poison"

čepra with the grow diary "600W - 3x Cream Caramel, 3x Ice Cool, 3x Sweet Cheese"

Jimmy with the grow diary "Sweet Seeds Grow - 600W"

(listed in alphabetical order)

Please click on the link to each of the grow diaries and choose the one you like better

¡¡Atention!! ►► The 5 nominations are based in what the contestants posted before 23h59m of the 1th of March but voters can base their choice in what is available in the moment they vote, so nominated contestants can be benefited by enriching their threads while the poll is open. In 5 days (120 hours) the poll will be closed. No double nicks/clones allowed. If you have more than one nickname, please use just one to vote. If you vote with more than one nickname the vote will not be valid and the administration of the forum will take the adecuate measures. But, if you have friends, you can tell them about this contest and that they can vote after seeing the 5 diaries nominated.

► Votings close at 23h59m of the 6th of March. This means that any voting posted after that time will not be considered valid.

► If you registered in the forum after the 22nd of November of 2011 your vote will not be considered valid, according to the contest rules (see below). If you registered in the forum after that date your vote doesn't count, but you can comment who is your favourite anyway, no problem at all

► In the next 5 days I will update the vote counting at least once every 48h.

To vote you just have to say: "I vote for [nickname]"

Here's a link to the full contest bases: http://grower.cz/forum/showthread.php?threadid=60397

Good luck to all the 5

the Sweet Seeds Team

-

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 01-03-2012 v 22:59 PM
Sweet Seeds [tommy] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [tommy] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [tommy] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 2

1st ► Banány ✿ 0 votes ✿ 【Name of the voters: 】

1st ► Bezdechu ✿ 0 votes ✿ 【Name of the voters: 】

1st ► Bulb ✿ 0 votes ✿ 【Name of the voters: 】

1st ► čepra ✿ 0 votes ✿ 【Name of the voters: 】

1st ► Jimmy ✿ 0 votes ✿ 【Name of the voters: 】

Just waiting for your votes now and good luck to the 5!

Sweet smokes!

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 01-03-2012 v 23:04 PM
Sweet Seeds [tommy] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [tommy] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [tommy] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Hioshen
Nový Člen

Karma uživatele Hioshen - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 3

I vote for Bulb

HERE´S TO FEELING GOOD... all the time

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 10:37 AM
Hioshen je offline   Profil uživatele Hioshen   Find more posts by Hioshen   Foto galerie člena Hioshen   Click here to Send Hioshen a Private Message   Add Hioshen to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
panewfs
zahradník

Karma uživatele panewfs - 55% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 4

I vote for Jimmy

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 11:00 AM
panewfs je offline   Profil uživatele panewfs   Find more posts by panewfs   Foto galerie člena panewfs   Click here to Send panewfs a Private Message   Add panewfs to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
micros
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele micros - 3% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 5

i vote for jimmy

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 11:03 AM
micros je offline   Profil uživatele micros   Find more posts by micros   Foto galerie člena micros   Click here to Send micros a Private Message   Add micros to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Bulb
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Bulb - 93% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 6

I vote for čepra

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 11:38 AM
Bulb je offline   Profil uživatele Bulb   Find more posts by Bulb   Foto galerie člena Bulb   Click here to Send Bulb a Private Message   Add Bulb to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
mimacka
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele mimacka - 71% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 7

I vote for Bezdechu

mimacka

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 12:00 PM
mimacka je offline   Profil uživatele mimacka   Find more posts by mimacka   Foto galerie člena mimacka   Click here to Send mimacka a Private Message   Add mimacka to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
reblok
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele reblok - 55% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele reblok - 55% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 8

I vote for Bezdechu

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 12:16 PM
reblok je offline   Profil uživatele reblok   Find more posts by reblok   Foto galerie člena reblok   Click here to Send reblok a Private Message   Add reblok to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Dirty
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Dirty - 55% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 9

I vote for Bezdechu a Jimmy

Ok Tommy, it's really hard to vote for Bezdechu

Naposledy upravil Dirty 03-03-2012 v 10:36 AM

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 15:53 PM
Dirty je offline   Profil uživatele Dirty   Find more posts by Dirty   Foto galerie člena Dirty   Click here to Send Dirty a Private Message   Add Dirty to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
saiklon
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele saiklon - 98% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele saiklon - 98% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele saiklon - 98% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele saiklon - 98% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele saiklon - 98% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele saiklon - 98% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele saiklon - 98% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele saiklon - 98% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 10

vote for Bezdechu

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 18:23 PM
saiklon je offline   Profil uživatele saiklon   Find more posts by saiklon   Foto galerie člena saiklon   Click here to Send saiklon a Private Message   Add saiklon to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 11

5th ► Banány ✿ 0 votes ✿ 【Name of the voters: 】

1st ► Bezdechu ✿ 3 votes ✿ 【Name of the voters: mimacka, reblok, saiklon】

3rd ► Bulb ✿ 1 vote ✿ 【Name of the voters: Hioshen】

3rd ► čepra ✿ 1 vote ✿ 【Name of the voters: Bulb 】

2nd ► Jimmy ✿ 2 votes ✿ 【Name of the voters: panewfs, micros】

____

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 18:29 PM
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 12

citace:
Původní příspěvek od Dirty
I vote for Bezdechu a Jimmy

Hi Dirty!

You can only choose one. I know it is hard, they both deserve the vote, but if you don't choose only one I can't consider your vote valid.

Flip a coin, or something

Sweet regards,

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 18:30 PM
BůCzeG
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele BůCzeG - 78% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele BůCzeG - 78% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 13

I vote for Jimyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 18:34 PM
BůCzeG je offline   Profil uživatele BůCzeG   Find more posts by BůCzeG   Foto galerie člena BůCzeG   Click here to Send BůCzeG a Private Message   Add BůCzeG to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Host
Host

Příspěvek č. 14

Jimmy is doing a pretty good job with his plants, I vote for Jimmy.

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 19:33 PM
              Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Yxolol
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Yxolol - 88% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Yxolol - 88% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 15

I vote for Bezdechu

Old Post 02-03-2012 v 22:49 PM
Yxolol je offline   Profil uživatele Yxolol   Find more posts by Yxolol   Foto galerie člena Yxolol   Click here to Send Yxolol a Private Message   Add Yxolol to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
hraběnka
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele hraběnka - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele hraběnka - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele hraběnka - 94% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 16

I vote for Bezdechu

To Bezdechu - fascinated me a lot of beautiful clones, cloning certainly knows a lot of competitors entered and you unwrapped about it here first exemplary.
Sorry for bad English.

hraběnka

Old Post 03-03-2012 v 08:15 AM
hraběnka je offline   Profil uživatele hraběnka   Find more posts by hraběnka   Foto galerie člena hraběnka   Click here to Send hraběnka a Private Message   Add hraběnka to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 09:18 AM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu
1 2 3 » 
Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Podobná Témata
07-06-2012 - .:|Grower of the Month|:. |May 2012| [ 250€ for the winner!! ] - 25 odpovědí
14-05-2012 - .:|Grower of the Month|:. |April 2012| [ 250€ for the winner!! ] - 31 odpovědí
10-04-2012 - .:|Grower of the Month|:. |March 2012| [ 250€ for the winner!! ] - 49 odpovědí

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás