Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Sweet Seeds » Sweet seeds family 96W LED/ 150W HPS [Competition]
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
1 2 3 4
Autor
Téma 
panewfs
zahradník

Karma uživatele panewfs - 55% Pěstitelská

21. 18/6 96W LED Příspěvek č. 17

Hi, after two days of separation was I pleasantly surprised by condition of flowers. The room was beautifully scented and plants evidently lacked nothing. Higher humidity in the cabinet keeps mininebler, which is turned on with the fan automatically once per hour to 15 minutes. Today plants potted with Bloom Humate 2.5 ml / l, Ph - 6.0 to 6.2. Temperature is 20°C - 26°C and humidity 50% - 85%. Distance LED panels over the top is 15cm. Plants height is 8-10 cm and very much I like, that the plants under panels not pertain. We'll see how they will present.

Old Post 26-02-2012 v 23:25 PM
panewfs je offline   Profil uživatele panewfs   Find more posts by panewfs   Foto galerie člena panewfs   Click here to Send panewfs a Private Message   Add panewfs to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 18

Hi panewfs!

Nice to see they are growing perfectly so far. Keep it up buddy, I'm sure you'll get some nice caliber buds out of there.

Sweet regards,

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 01-03-2012 v 20:40 PM
Sweet Seeds [tommy] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [tommy] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [tommy] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
panewfs
zahradník

33. 18/6 96W LED + 1.day 150W HPS Příspěvek č. 19

Hi, today I cleaned the cabinet and made some photos without led diods. Plants showed the first preflowers. They also received the first growth fertilizer Plagron Alga Grow 5 ml/l, pH 6.0. Temperature is 20°C - 29°C and humidity 45% - 75%. Today I added to led diods HPS lamp Philips Master SON-T Pia Plus 17500lm E150W. Distance led panels over the top is 15-20cm and distance HPS lamp over the top is 30cm.Plants height is 17-24 cm. Tomorrow I'll transplant into final pots and cut the tops of the all 8 plants, which I will take root in the soil.

Naposledy upravil panewfs 11-03-2012 v 15:34 PM

Old Post 10-03-2012 v 14:46 PM
panewfs je offline   Profil uživatele panewfs   Find more posts by panewfs   Foto galerie člena panewfs   Click here to Send panewfs a Private Message   Add panewfs to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
panewfs
zahradník

next fotos Příspěvek č. 20

Soon I'll update

Naposledy upravil panewfs 10-03-2012 v 15:44 PM

Old Post 10-03-2012 v 15:33 PM
panewfs
zahradník

34. 18/6 96W LED + 2.day 150W HPS Příspěvek č. 21

Hi, today I cut all 8 plants and I created by 8 beautiful clones, which I put directly into the soil to root and they are now under the energy-saving lamps 11W in mode 24/0. After trimming all the plants transplanted the plants to final pots filled with a mixture of 6.5 liters substrates Green Label Light Mix and BioBizz Coco mix. Height of plants after transplanting is compared to 15cm. Distance led panels over the tops is 15 - 20cm and a distance HPS lamp over the tops is 25cm. The temperature is held during the day to a maximum of 29°C and the night minimum of 20°C. Mininebler I do not use and the humidity is holds between 45%-70%. I spray the plants with clean water and once a week I spray the plants with Plagron Phytamin 5 ml/l.

Old Post 11-03-2012 v 16:01 PM
panewfs
zahradník

Psicodelicia Příspěvek č. 22

34. days growt - 18/6, pH 6.0
Substrate - mixed Green Label light mix and BioBizz Coco mix(70%-30%)

Old Post 11-03-2012 v 16:08 PM
panewfs
zahradník

Sweet Thai Příspěvek č. 23

Old Post 11-03-2012 v 16:10 PM
panewfs
zahradník

Botafumeiros Příspěvek č. 24

Old Post 11-03-2012 v 16:14 PM
panewfs
zahradník

Sweet Afgani Delicious S1 Příspěvek č. 25

Old Post 11-03-2012 v 16:17 PM
panewfs
zahradník

41. 18/6 96W LED + 9.day 150W HPS Příspěvek č. 26

Hi, after trimming the plants are growing nicely. Very nice work Tommy! You have my Respect. They are strong and healthy and I really like it . Each one receives every 3-4 days 0.6l, pH 6,2. Alternating with Plagron Alga Grow fertilizer 5ml/l and Bloom Humate 2,5 ml/l .Once a week I spraying Plagron Phytamin 5ml/l, and each day of I spraying with clean water in the morning and evening. I am bending the plants and hold all at the same height. Temperature is 20°C - 29°C and humidity 55% - 70%. The clones are also allright.

Naposledy upravil panewfs 19-03-2012 v 08:27 AM

Old Post 18-03-2012 v 14:15 PM
panewfs
zahradník

48. 18/6 - last day of growth Příspěvek č. 27

Hi, today last day of growth and tomorrow I switching to flower. LED panels I do not use two days. Temperature is 20°C - 27°C and humidity 45% - 65%.

Old Post 25-03-2012 v 12:57 PM
panewfs
zahradník

4. 12/12 Příspěvek č. 28

Hi, photos are 2 days old. Temperature 20°C - 28°C and humidity 42% - 65%. Today first bloom nutrients - Ph 6.0, Grotek Blossom Blaster 0.1g/L and Bloom Humate 2.5ml/L. Every plant 0.7L, next solution clean water.

Old Post 31-03-2012 v 23:30 PM
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 29

Amazing my friend

Great jungle, all leveled... I'm sure you'll get a very good production from there

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 02-04-2012 v 00:24 AM
Sweet Seeds [tommy] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [tommy] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [tommy] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
panewfs
zahradník

7. 12/12 Příspěvek č. 30

The first week of flowering
The plants visibly begin to bloom

Old Post 03-04-2012 v 15:48 PM
panewfs
zahradník

14. 12/12 Příspěvek č. 31

The second week of flowering
Hi, temperature 17°C - 29°C and humidity 42% - 75%. Today second bloom nutrients - Ph 6.2, second and last Grotek Blossom Blaster 0.1g/L and first Dutchpro Explode 1ml/L. Every plant 0.7L, next solution clean water with AH Enzymes+1ml/L. The plants height is 50-60cm

Naposledy upravil panewfs 14-04-2012 v 21:47 PM

Old Post 10-04-2012 v 08:08 AM
panewfs
zahradník

19. 12/12 Příspěvek č. 32

Hi. 2 days before each plant received 1L of water and AH Enzymes + 1ml/L. The day after tomorrow solution with bloom fertilizers. The lower surplus branches and new shoots removed. Fastest flower and sweetest smell have Afgan Sweet Delicious S1, but other plants are also naturally very sweet

Naposledy upravil panewfs 17-04-2012 v 06:40 AM

Old Post 15-04-2012 v 21:07 PM
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 09:53 AM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu
1 2 3 4  
Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Podobná Témata
05-09-2012 - Sweet seeds in the open air [Competition] - 184 odpovědí
05-09-2012 - Sweet Seeds - 250W (BJ, CC, S.A.D) [Competition] - 29 odpovědí
11-05-2012 - Sweet Stihomam 400/600W [Competition] - 44 odpovědí

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás