Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Sweet Seeds » 1st Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition [4.000€ in prizes]
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
1 2 3 4 »
Autor
Téma 
bootii
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bootii - 94% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 17

hi, i will try it, so i certify my participation, i sended you PM, so i am waiting for my seeds thanx.. Bootii

Out008 - HG, Shaman, MB females
Out009 - PPP, khola, HH a ine
Out010 - AK-48, Wappa, Jacky White, Special queen
7 girlz under 200w CFL
Bootiho 125W CFL

are we criminals? no, we are enjoying a peacefull life together, and with the plant we grow for our personal joy and mental health... we have a normal everyday with wifes, kids, jobs, houses, cars etc... we are active and tax paying citizens with a botanical hobby... we are creative and interested, and we like to smoke a joint once in a while to relax and get new ideas... criminals? NO?

Old Post 10-12-2011 v 16:10 PM
bootii je offline   Profil uživatele bootii   Find more posts by bootii   Foto galerie člena bootii   Click here to Send bootii a Private Message   Add bootii to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 18

Hello my friends!

Just to inform that tomorrow seeds will be sent to all you guys that have contacted me by PM to participate.

The contest is still open, please keep sending private messages with your choice of 3 strains that you want to get for free and the details so we can send them to you.

Thanks!!!

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 12-12-2011 v 17:35 PM
Sweet Seeds [tommy] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [tommy] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [tommy] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Karma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy] - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 19

Valid PMs received so far:

1 – Exodus

2 – Piki999

3 – mr.brown

4 – DejaVuCv

5 – MaaaYaaa

6 – bulb

7 – caseage

8 – gantali

9 – T3katZzeR

10 – Krizek

11 – tuffgong1

12 – IcanLearnUgRow

13 – dyzy

14 – ganjik

15 – MagicHerb

16 – ski

17 – skwar

18 – Jimmy

19 – Jpt

20 – Jáá

21 – Mr.Gee

22 – Fantasie

23 – bootii

24 – Fanta

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (to the previous contestants seeds will be sent tomorrow and should arrive between the 14th and the 20th of December)

25 - growmajk3

26 - Pupiset

27 - el.locos

28 - PsYcHo84

29 - capcar

30 - my_mind

31 - mlakak

32 - bublaspiel

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (to contestants from number 25 to number 32 seeds will be sent Monday the 19th of December and should arrive between the 21st and the 28th of December)

This users have sent a valid PM, confirmed they're intention to participate in this thread, so can be considered as candidates to participate in our 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition.

You can still enter, our stock of seeds for the contest is of more than 1000 seeds, so we have seeds for more than 100 participants

Tell your friends about it, I'm sure many people would like to participate but are not informed about this. Thanks!! I'll keep sharing the news with you over here. Sweet regards,

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Naposledy upravil Sweet Seeds [tommy] 19-12-2011 v 00:15 AM

Old Post 12-12-2011 v 18:08 PM
Sweet Seeds [tommy] je offline   Profil uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Find more posts by Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Foto galerie člena Sweet Seeds [tommy]   Click here to Send Sweet Seeds [tommy] a Private Message   Add Sweet Seeds [tommy] to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Sweet Seeds [tommy]! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
dejaVuCV
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele dejaVuCV - 88% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele dejaVuCV - 88% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele dejaVuCV - 88% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele dejaVuCV - 88% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 20

citace:
Původní příspěvek od Sweet Seeds

Tell your friends about it, I'm sure many people would like to participate but are not informed about this. Thanks!! I'll keep sharing the news with you over here. Sweet regards,

tommy

Hi Tommy.
I told it to my friend. He's afraid of his English.
Is it OK to tell him that I can help him with translation? He's good grower, but his English isn't very good.
I know You said that one person, one contestant. But I will not to help him with grow, just only with "speak".
What you think about this?
Peace & thnx, dejaVu.

Ranní ptáče dál doskáče, víc sežere a dřív chcípne.
1st dejaVu's 200W CFL kalfas bubbler <(--=< sklizeno, zhuleno

Old Post 12-12-2011 v 19:37 PM
dejaVuCV je offline   Profil uživatele dejaVuCV   Find more posts by dejaVuCV   Foto galerie člena dejaVuCV   Click here to Send dejaVuCV a Private Message   Add dejaVuCV to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 21

Hi DejaVuCV!

He can also do it in Czech, no problem, the contest rules allow for it:

citace:
We give preference for grow diaries posted in english. If you have enough knowledge of the english language we would prefer if you post it in english. Even if the language skills are poor. But if some of you really can't post a diary in english we also accept that you post it in Czech, no problem anyway.

If you want to have the work of translating it for your friend you can do it, no problem. But you don't need to. He can do his diary in Czech. If he has any doubt about anything regarding the contest you can ask it to me and then you'll translate my answer to him. Tell him to send me the PM with the name of 3 strains and his details for the delivery... that's universal, hehehe, the name of the strains have no translation just like a persons name and address

Keep it sweet...

Come one, come all, we have more than 1.000 seeds for Grower.Cz users!!!

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 12-12-2011 v 20:26 PM
Bushwacka
Nový Člen

Karma uživatele Bushwacka - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 22

Hello, i want also participate to your competition. send my please where i can register? and also where i can send my contact adress for send of seeds? execuse me for my english, thanks

Old Post 13-12-2011 v 09:34 AM
Bushwacka je offline   Profil uživatele Bushwacka   Find more posts by Bushwacka   Foto galerie člena Bushwacka   Click here to Send Bushwacka a Private Message   Add Bushwacka to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 23

Hi Bushwacka!

Thanks for your interest in the contest! I already sent you a PM with the information you asked.

Keep passing by, sweet regards!

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 13-12-2011 v 17:29 PM
my_mind
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele my_mind - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 24

hi sweet seeds!

i want also participate to your competition. So please send me PM for more infomation about registering and where can i post my adress for delivery seeds. thanks.

Old Post 13-12-2011 v 23:18 PM
my_mind je offline   Profil uživatele my_mind   Find more posts by my_mind   Foto galerie člena my_mind   Click here to Send my_mind a Private Message   Add my_mind to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 25

Hi my_mind!

To ask for seeds and share the details for the delivery you just have to send me a PM with your choice of 3 strains and your details.

But I'll send you a PM now with this information, just took the chance to clarify it also here so that the information is available also to the other users.

Welcome to the contest! Keep it sweet!

tommy_g

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 14-12-2011 v 01:28 AM
PsYcHo84
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele PsYcHo84 - 69% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 26

Hello everyone,
hereby I confirm my participation in this inspiring competition.
See you in my diary!
Regards
PsYcHo84

p s y c h o 8 4

Old Post 14-12-2011 v 17:42 PM
PsYcHo84 je offline   Profil uživatele PsYcHo84   Find more posts by PsYcHo84   Foto galerie člena PsYcHo84   Click here to Send PsYcHo84 a Private Message   Add PsYcHo84 to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Host
Host

Příspěvek č. 27

Hi people,

I´ve just sent you a PM. Absolutely great contest-best ever!!!!

By the way, the selecting process in order to choose the 3 strains, was much harder decision than getting married to right woman So many to pick!

Keep growing people - I keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

Can´t wait to get my little greenish-brownish babies. I promise that I will really take care of them.

Let me know if something please......

With love and my lungs full of smoke, Peter

Old Post 14-12-2011 v 20:37 PM
              Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 28

Hi PsYcHo84 and capcar!

Welcome to the contest! Hope you enjoy your sweets and wish good luck for the competition.

I already added your names to the participants list

Sweet smokes!

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 14-12-2011 v 22:14 PM
mlakak
Nový Člen

Karma uživatele mlakak - 47% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 29

hello, I am taking my participation as well. Sending a PM.

ES,DPxS#01

Old Post 18-12-2011 v 13:03 PM
mlakak je offline   Profil uživatele mlakak   Find more posts by mlakak   Foto galerie člena mlakak   Click here to Send mlakak a Private Message   Add mlakak to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 30

Hello mlakak!

Thanks for you interest in the contest!! Your seeds will be sent very soon and I added your name to the list of participants!

Hope you enjoy our sweets! Sweet smokes!!

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 18-12-2011 v 17:48 PM
bublaspiel
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele bublaspiel - 78% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bublaspiel - 78% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bublaspiel - 78% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bublaspiel - 78% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bublaspiel - 78% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele bublaspiel - 78% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 31

Hi Tommy
Only now I read about this great competition is good enough that it is time to end .... for me it is a challenge Now just choose from your gentics latter i send _ pm. Good job ...see you in my diary in february now not have free place in my growroom

Out 2011 von Bublaspiel

Indoor von Bublaspiel - 400 / 600w

Pravidlo zpětného odrazu funguje
dokonale

Old Post 18-12-2011 v 18:38 PM
bublaspiel je offline   Profil uživatele bublaspiel   Find more posts by bublaspiel   Foto galerie člena bublaspiel   Click here to Send bublaspiel a Private Message   Add bublaspiel to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Sweet Seeds [tommy]
Sweet Seeds

Příspěvek č. 32

Hi bublaspiel!

Welcome to the contest! Hope you enjoy it

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

www.sweetseeds.es

Old Post 19-12-2011 v 00:42 AM
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 15:04 PM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu
1 2 3 4 » 
Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Podobná Témata
18-06-2012 - !! WINNERS !! ...of the 1st SWEET SEEDS Grow Diary Competition - 19 odpovědí
01-03-2012 - Sweet seeds Grow 250w [Competition] - 38 odpovědí
01-06-2012 - Sweet Weed Grow [Competition] - 102 odpovědí

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás