Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Odrůdy a Šlechtění » Co by jste uvítali za matky?
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
1 2 3
Autor
Téma 
Hlava
Mad Head

Karma uživatele Hlava - 80% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 33

citace:
Původní příspěvek od jatro
purple urkel - tohle by me ted zajimalo nejvic

citace:
Původní příspěvek od Grunger
purple urkel jestli je to indika, tak to bude hit za pár let...

No to už byl hit , ale v roce 1989 a byl k sehnáni jen v podobě klonu , dávná minulost , čau Hlava

citace:
Původní příspěvek od duncan idaho Purple Urkel is a clone-only strain that seems to be the rage among medical clubs and cannabis connoisseurs. Danny Danko asked me to do some research on the popular strain and report on our current project using an Urkel clone mother. Purple Urkel is known for growing somewhat slowly, but its other traits make it very desirable. It turns an amazing purple late in bloom, possesses the most amazing grape/lavender flavor and gives a nice strong stone. But where did it come from? Purple Urkel or Humboldt Purple (a.k.a. Purple Urple) has been growing in southern Humboldt County since approximately 1989. The Mendo cats are responsible for renaming it “Lavender,” among several other names. A good friend, White Trash Redneck, has grown the Mendocino Lavender cut side by side with the Humboldt Purple Urple/Urkel—as well as the Bridgeville Black Afghan, Nepalese Purple, Pakistani Purple Kush and Tooty Fruity Purple—and he swears they’re all the same cut, renamed. White Trash Redneck also went on to tell me that the Humboldt Purple cut seems to be an old-school IBL, or Inbred Line, making it ideal for use in breeding projects. He’s bred more than 20 Urkel hybrids and has been impressed with all of them. I’ve discovered quite a few other Purples that are likely the same cut as well, going by such names as Garberville Purple Kush (a.k.a. Swerve’s Cut), Mendocino PK and Kyle Kushman’s PK. An Internet source I’ll leave unnamed says about Kyle’s PK: Kyle Kushman’s “Purple Kush” is the plant that made Kushman famous after a photograph of the Kush made the cover of the New York Times Magazine about 12 years ago.The magazine is not a weed-centric publication, and the article stated how much real money is made by indoor gardening based on black-market forces and the technology that was in place then (grow lights, seeds, hydro systems, etc). In the article the grower (presumably Kyle) states that the plant was found in a group of Northern Lights x Purple Indica seeds. Kyle was living out east at the time and soon became a writer for HIGH TIMES. I would assume that the Mendocino and Garberville versions are the exact same, as this is prime herb-growing country here in North Cali, and it would be really easy for one grower to give a clone to another fellow grower. The Emerald Triangle (Humboldt, Mendocino and Trinity Counties) is known for the quantity of MJ it produces, both indoor and outdoor.

Old Post 26-11-2011 v 15:44 PM
Hlava je offline   Profil uživatele Hlava   Find more posts by Hlava   Foto galerie člena Hlava   Click here to Send Hlava a Private Message   Add Hlava to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Hlava! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 01:06 AM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu
1 2 3  
Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás