Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Odrůdy a Šlechtění » Elitni Klony - Databaze
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
Autor
Téma 
Pindulinka
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Pindulinka - 97% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Pindulinka - 97% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Pindulinka - 97% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Pindulinka - 97% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Pindulinka - 97% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Pindulinka - 97% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Pindulinka - 97% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Pindulinka - 97% Pěstitelská

Elitni Klony - Databaze Příspěvek č. 1

Tady je takova databaze elitnich americkych klonu, snim o tom ze postavim sit pestitelu jedno mesto od druheho a postavim takovy klon most sem. Drzte mi palce a prekladatel je zde. www.translate.google.com
na mem soukromym sajtu mam i fotky (neja se mi nedari je vlepit)

Elite Clone Data-Base (ECDB)

Sweet Pink Grapefruit(SPG)
Origins:BC Clone discovered by Breeeder Steve of Spice of Life Seed co.
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:50-60 days
Yield:above average due to insane denseness.
Odor/Flavor:grapefruit
Potency:fairly strong indica with alot of head

Princess
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

G-13
Origins:The G-13 clone was discovered(Through a friend) by a guy named Sandy Wienstien. A founding member of Sacred Seeds(?), Breeder of Early Girl, He also discovered the Bay Area Durban Poison clone the same clone All dutch DP is based on before making its way to Neville at the Seedbank.Additional info available.
Breeder(s):University of Washington's cannabis testing facility .
Linageeveloped by the University of Washington's cannabis testing facility for medical testing during the 1970s..Primarally Indica pheno
Flowering Time:55-60 days
Odor/Flavor:
Yield:
Potency::"standing 8-count", in-your-face-potency,"G-13 contains 28% THC " -Accurate, verified results have not been produced.

Aeric 77 Calio
Origins:This strain blew us all away the first time we tasted her. many strain back then kinda tasted like there name but this one could not have been named anything else.
AE is a person that taught me alot and he gave cuts to many people back in the day and it has been shared world wide. I have always felt it lacked potency even taken to 70 days but the flavor is amazing and she does very well as a commercial strain yielding well and providing a bag appeal that is hard to top. It's smells like tangerines or ripe oranges, a bud tore open even has the sharp peel smell it is trully amazing.-Subcool.
Linage:
Breeder(s)iscovered by AE77
Flowering Time:
Yield:well yielding strain
Odor/Flavor:Tangerines or ripe oranges,amazing range flavor
Potency:

William's Wonder
Origins:Williams Wonder is an original (Super Sativa Seed Club) seed stock developed for northern climates. WW most likely originated from early import pot from afghan seed.
Linage:
Breeder(s):Super Sativa Seed Club
Flowering Time:65-75 days
Yield:Average, perhaps double
Odor/Flavor:Lemony undertones
Potency:Very spacy effects.

Genius
Origins:I've been seeing a lot of posts from people asking for the "Cinderella Story", so here it is: In 1997, I discovered a few seeds in a bud of Jack Herer I bought @ "Sensi Smile" coffeeshop in Amsterdam while there to buy seeds. I didn't expect much when I grew them, but one of those seeds from the JH bud produced a very special female that I call "Princess". Therefore Princess' mother was a Jack Herer (IF we can believe what Sensi Smile printed on the package) and her father is a totally unidentified mystery plant. I also got 2 more females (Genius & Cafe'Girl) & several males from those seeds.-Mr.Soul
LinageSensi)Jack.H. x Jack.H
Breeder(s):The Brothers Grimm
Flowering Time: 45-50 Days
Yield:Good
Odor/Flavor:Fresh/Faint fruit/zesty lemons
Potency:Strong/Clear Cerebral Effect

OG Kush
Origins:In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to Mike(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 Mike sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. Mike sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. Mike sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.
Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.
Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba Kush.
Jerry's cubed version of Chem Dog is what I sell as White Mustang.
LinageLemonThai X Old World Pakistani Kush) was the male,Chemdog (now called diesel) was the female.
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Bubba Kush
Origins: Much conjecture, little fact. From much investigation katsu, green and pre2k1 all seem to be are the same thing.
LinageWest Coast Dog X Old World Kush) X OGKush (West Coast Dog is a chemdog BX using a Humbolt Co. indica male )
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time: 56-70 days (depends on preferences, some go 75-77 with her)
Yield: medium, not including veg time. lots of dense nugs.
Odor/Flavor: floral/ kushy/ coffee,
Potency:very potent, warm, tingly body high with a suprising amount of head.

Bubbua Kush (mint pheno)
Origins:The 'mint bubba' pheno was found in a population of the orgnkid bubba... thats also a good one but hard to find these days...
Linage: (West Coast Dog X Old World Kush) X OGKush (West Coast Dog is a chemdog BX using a Humbolt Co. indica male )
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Bubba Kush (pre-2001)
Origins:See Bubba Kush.
Linage:see
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Matanuska Thunderfuck
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

BC Hashplant
Origins:This strain is the BC Hash Plant. The origin is back in the pre Russia invasion of Afghanistan and the Indo
Asian type weed strains smuggled back to the islands 25 years ago. The basics were developed outdoors.
Today this strain is reputed to be grown as large as 4 lbs. a plant in hydro systems over 120 days.
Linage:Pre- Russia invasion Afghani.
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor: MINT - or menthol ...
Potency:

Trainwreck (Original aka E-32)
Origins:It was NOT row e-32 it was thirty second rotation - sub type
"E" = e-32
That cross was "Mostly" LowLand Thai x Mexican Sativa
(dirty mex brick weed) ... that some how (stuipd new-be) got into the mix ... and X with standered Indca dom strain of the late 70's early 80's era that was (and is) the staple of out door in much of the P.NW then and now.
The plant NEVER really seemed to come in - did NOT purple even
when it was left in (for what seemed for ever) - it DID get a light BLUSH of mauve!when we did finally cut it (in the sleating rains of a late year)
not even worth going back for was the argument - short hike but like why bother for that huge creeper like THING that didn't have any bud on it last time we looked) -- well we ended up going down the hill - and found SOME AIR BUD on it - long fethery branchs. + had seeded a
bottom branch PER: SOP of anything "weird' - or GREAT! then once we got it up and dryed the damn thing - and 'tested it'
WOW .. end of story ..
E-32 (what is now called TW) became ledgen - in 82 there was
NOTHING comprable. -Beserker-CBF

Linage:lowland thai x mexican bagseed (mexi /colombian) / presoviet afghani.
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor: MINT - or menthol ...
Potency:

Arcata Wreck
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Trinity
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

East Coast Sour Diesel(ECSD)
Origins:see Chemdawg.
Linage: [(SensiNL X MassSuperSkunk) X Chem/Dawg] X DNL
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:65-70 days (commercial) 75-85 days is best for headstash.
Yield:65-70 days (commercial) 75-85 days is best for headstash.
Odor/Flavoriesel-fuely skunk, more sour taken earlier.
Potency:strong effects, fairly heady.

Chem (aka ChemDawg)
Origins: Brief background:
At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.
In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘chemdawg’ (now ’91 chemdawg), ‘chemdawg a’ (now chemdawg’s sister), and ‘chemdawg b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'.
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Diesel ( aka Daywrecker aka Headband aka UnderDawg)
Origins:
Linage:Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) .
Breeder(s):done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.
Flowering Time:70-75 Days
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:Chemical -gasoline
Potency:Very potent hybrid effect.

Renee
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Strawberry Fields
Origins:strawberry fields. It is a indica strain that originated in vermont. around 7 weeks flowering time. Breed
for the taste and smell of strawberries, and to be able to finish before the first snow fall in Vermont. High yielder. from what I understand, the strain was given it's name because the breeder grew it for many years in with his strawberry plants, and claimed that the original scent of strawberries was intensified because of the way he grew the plants together. nevertheless, if his theories were correct or not, the worked plants in his field had developed a scent and smell that matched his freshest strawberries to a tee. But the high was not ideal for his prefrences(needed to be more cerebral). He took an outstanding pure haze male and crossed it with his best female flowering in his fields. These are essentially strawberry cough seeds, but not the clone that's going around. The SC pheno clone was found in sorting through dozens of these seeds that were given to kyle
kushman. the SC clone yields very heavily from it's mother strawberry fields(which I was told the real deal is now extinct). expect a minimun of five to six ounces per sc plant,
and the real deal finish around 7.5 -9 weeks depending on what you look at to harvest. each branch must be supported with at
least one stalk, or the weight of the buds will cause your limbs and buds to hang on the ground
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:7.5 -9 weeks
Yield:
Odor/Flavor: Taste like the freshest strawberries to a tee.
Potency:

Strawberry cough(Kyle Kushman's Cut)
Origins:This is one of them clone only strains. That was discovered by Kyle Kushman of High Times Mag. The Strawberry Cough heritage, Strawberry Fields x Haze as I was told. Though Kyle (with whom I worked @ HighTimes and who provided the
clone & details to me) had said it was a lonely (& lowly, he thought at first) clone, not seeds, which he received. He did not expect much (the 'breeder' had a very small, humble environment) and accepted the clone only to be polite ~ upon arriving home after a fairly long drive he opened the box where he had placed the clones and was suprised to
catch the strong aroma of strawberries. At that moment he thought that it just might be something special. (which it really is!)
Discovered by Kyle Kushman in Connecticut from an amateur breeder friend’s random Strawberry Fields/Haze cross, Strawberry Cough has quickly attained legendary status. Unique and delicious, The Cough leaves a pleasing incense-like smell behind in the room where it’s smoked. Those in the know recognize its hazy sweet scent immediately. Strawberry Cough is another clone-only strain, but a version is available from Dutch Passion in Amsterdam. Reservoir Seeds is working with an original mother as well, so we can expect to see more quality seeds of this special variety soon.
Linage: Random Strawberry Fields/Haze cross
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:9 weeks
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:Smells kinda like Berry Pop Tarts but still has that creamy candy smell
Potency:The high is an europhic sativa high with a tiny bit of body.It has no hangover effects

Pine Bud
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Jack's cleaner
Origins:The mother of Jack's Cleaner was a plant that Sub named cleaner, because he thought that it tasted and smelled like Mr. Clean. He never called that clone Mr. Clean. Just cleaner. Hence jack herrer x cleaner equals jack's cleaner. Who knows maybe cleaner is still around and folks have changed the name to Mr. Clean or probably just another strain with a Mr. Clean type smell to it. You guys say that it is a sativa, the cleaner clone was a normal looking indica structured plant. Sub got the seeds from a fellow grower back over a decade ago. The strains used were Pluton, Lambsbread and Purple Haze and out of those came the cleaner clone. Peace .
Linage:Cleaner(Pluton, NL5,Lambsbread , Purple Haze ) x Jack Herer
Breeder(s): Subcool.
Flowering Time:56-63 day
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Champagne
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Romulan
Origins:
Linage: "One thing is for certain, the original pure Romulan has much more sativa than a simple Kush/Afghani,I met with
Romulan Joe a little while back and discussed Romulan's heritage, I think I recall him mentioning some
Mexican sativas but don't quote me on it, I wasn't taking notes, haha." - Vic High
Breeder(s):Romulan Joe
Linage: Roumours and guesses on the parentage of Romulan abound. Claims that the Romulan is a pure Indica (Afgani/Kush) are mistaken. While there may be some genetics from Indica (Afgani) varieties, anyone who has tryed the Romulan knows that the mind warping effect is that of plant with strong sativa traits. Romulan Joe" and I have had many conversations on the origin of this strain. According to him the original breeders started growing in there backyard and greenhouse in the 50's, after being introduced to cannabis in the Korean war and bringing home seeds to Victoria. They struggled to grow and acclimatise these seeds selecting the faster flowering shorter plants from the tall lanky Korean strain. When the late sixties, early seventies rolled around they began trying Columbian and Mexician seeds and hybredized varieties from these. In the mid 80's when the Afgani strains sweept into North America they breifly tried hybredizing with these but eventually when back to selecting the traits they liked in there old genetics. They worked mainly with Sativa genetics but always selected shorter squatter phenotypes which has made many people think that it is purely Indica strain. But whatever its true geniology is, I'm sure we can all agree on its great taste and high."
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency: Mind warping effects.

UBC Chemo
Origins:
UBC Chemo was developed in the 1970's for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Exhibiting characteristics of being a polyploid, woody stock and odd shaped leaves give the UBC Chemo a bonsai-like appearance. Recognized amongst the medical community as the best strain available for chronic pain and nausea
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:a hashy flavour,
Potency:Very strong with a hashy flavour,

Dankass Bitch(D.A.B.)
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Bullrider
Origins:
Linage:Medicinal clone made famous in San Deigo, true lineage unkown, suspected Haze cross.
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:70-77 days
Yield:Above average.
Odor/Flavor:very, very sweet-sugary smell/taste.
Potency:

Emerald Triangle
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Big Blue Dumptruck
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Dumpster
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

85' Oregon 4-way
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Durban Thai HighFlyer
Origins:The Super Sativa Seed Club (SSSC) bred a Thai strain for four generations to stabilize its traits favoring indoor cultivation. SSSC's famous Durban Poison male was used to pollinate a particularly sweet Thai female from this fourth generation. The hybrid was called "Durban Thai Highflier" by SSSC is has quite a reputation among Cannabis "Old-timers". They exhibited the best genes from both sides of their heritage, maturing early and remaining reasonably compact due to the Durban's influence. True Thai weed is sickly sweet, but when crossed with the Durban, the hybrid took on a taste distinctly like black licorice.
Description Durban-Thai Highflyer/ S.S.S.C. "M8 A Thai strain inbred for 4 generations crossed with our Durban South Africa sativa. Very sweet resinous buds. The high is very strong and up. One of our own favorites. Harvest outdoors: the second week of Oct. Suitable for indoor
growing as well. - / S.S.S.C. seedbank catalogue 1980s
Linage:Thai strain inbred for 4 generations crossed with our Durban South Africa sativa.
Breeder(s):S.S.S.C.
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:Very sweet resinous buds.
Potency:

Cuddlefish
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Blackberry
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Oregon Funk
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Sharon(Select WW pheno)
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Princess
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Schrom
Origins:
Breeder(s):schroomy420
Linage:Romulan x Columbian Gold
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Catpiss
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Ortega
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Hash Plant #1
Origins
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Old Blue
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Elvis(aka Church)
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Pez
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Golden Haze
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Purple Urkle/urple/Erkle
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

The Purps aka Mendocino Purple
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Purple Kush
Origins:Many years ago when the clubs started selling the PK in the bay area they admitted it was the Purple Kush from Trichome Tech. Period. Now, I can tell you if it's Ultraviolet or Urkle but it is TT's Purple Kush.-Original purple kush a staple in garberville till 84 ,also in panther gap area of southern humbolt in 80's
is supposedly brought by a veteran outside of petrolia
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Purple Indica
Origins:PNW clone only, possibly same thing as "Seattle Ultra Violet" .
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:65-70 days.
Yield:Low yeilder, needs long veg.
Odor/Flavor:Exotic flavors from Grapey wine and incence reeking of orchid and other indescribable flavors.
Potency:Extremely euphoric relaxation stone.

DOG
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

GOD
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Albert Walker
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

M-39
Origins: M39: Skunk #1 crossed with the Basic 5. This hybrid was a harvest festival winner in its first year! The
Basic 5(NL5) is a female clone which has been cultivated successfully in Holland for quite some years and which
has demonstrated it's value very well in indoor growing as well as in outdoor growing.
The female Basic 5, which proved to be the best during commercial cultivating, has been chosen by us to be
the seed mother for this hybrid. The Basic 5 is a small, solid and thickset indica plant with heavy buds,
covered plentifully with resin.
Breeder(s):
Linage:[Basic #5] northern light #5 X skunk #1.
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Garlic
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Lemon G
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Socal G-13
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Airborn G-13
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:Unknown, believed to be a cross made with the real G13,Possibly NL.
Flowering Time:60 days
Yield:On the lower side, but the quality makes up for that.
Odor/Flavor:Funky pine odor, tastes the same.
Potency:
8/10 couchlock high. (very good pain/sleep medicine)

Pacific G-13
Origins:Originaly claimed to be original G13, later recanted by Pacific.
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:60-65
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:Hashy, sweetish, slightly skunky
Potency:Good medicine leaning to the indica, but not devistating couch lock

Humbolt snow
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Cough
Origins:Cough is a spicy haze hybrid from the west coast. A tropical and delicious nugget indeed. Lush and spicy, she is reminiscent of Cali Mist, yet fatter and with a little more body. The high is up and giggly, and long-lived as well. I was baked for four hours after smoking some. Shown are indoor and outdoor samples, both grown organically in soil. The out door sample is from Grass Valley , California.
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Cough #2
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Green Crack aka Cush
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:Seems some agree it is a Skunk x N-lights cross ,some say SSSC Skunk #1 x Local Sweet Leaf Afghani.
Flowering Time:42-49 days.
Yield:Average, maybe slightly above average .
Odor/Flavor:Sweet funk-like smell and putrid fruit.
Potency:"like a hand grenade... "

Pink Kush
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:85 -95 days
Yield:Not as dense as you would think from a Kush hybrid. It has alot of sativa in it.
Odor/Flavor:smells and tastes like earthy diesel with a lemony dank sativa Kush ,almost spicey taste.
Potency:"It's about a 7 for Potency"

King Kush
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

84' University of Washington Hashplant
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

UW(UDUB)
Origins:20 yr old + heirloom purportedly stolen from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center at the University of Washington.
Breeder(s):University of Washington.
Linage:
Flowering Time:65-70 days
Yield:Above average, chunky.
Odor/Flavor:Medicinal, but deep that smells kinda like garlic
Potency:Creeper, not immediate. Mostly body

Tashenk
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Blueberry Sativa
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Chocolate Thai
Origins:Chocolate Thai is a famous Cannabis Sativa strain of the 1960s and 1970s. Chocolate Thai was popular amongst cannabis aficionados in the early nineties due to its high potency. Now regarded as a "commercial" low-grade product, "Chocolate Thai" lost its popularity due to the introduction of strains of cannabis with much higher levels of THC in the late nineties, such as G13 and White Widow. Chocolate Thai is a land race Sativa from the former Kingdom of Siam.The last known 'true' sightings would have been around 1984ish-"It is my uncertain estimation that the Chocolate Thai was a lowland variety"-DJ Shorts
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:11 - 14 weeks
Yield:
Odor/Flavoreep, rich, roasted coffee color and a coffee-chocolate aroma that was heavenly.
Potency:classically thunderous, soaring high

Oregon Purple Thai(OPT)
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:Highland Oaxaca Gold x Chocolate Thai
Flowering Time:
Yield:Low yielding
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Crazy Train
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Herijuana
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

HP13
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Manic
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

AK99 (SoQuick's Cut)
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Berkleys(aka Berk's)
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:56-63.
Yield:above average
Odor/Flavor:medicinal mint/skunk.
Potency:Strong. very heavy indica effects.

Berks #2
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Skunk #2
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Chocolate Trip
Origins:Chocolate Trip will please indoor growers looking for exotic sativa quality in a highly manageable hybrid exhibiting the curiously strong chocolaty sweetness and brain-wiring psychoactivity of fabled Chocolate Thai pure landrace. Chocolate Trip's stocky, tight-noded phenotype thrives under indoor lighting, and will reward with an abundant yield of dense buds of top notch headstash quality.
We obtained Chocolate Thai from growers in Hawaii (who also sourced our Lemon Thai, already offered here). The Chocolate Thai had a classically thunderous, soaring high that immediately won everyone's preference. Unfortunately, the superb quality came with a 14 week flowering period price tag. The buds were incredibly aromatic and resin coated, but very spindly, with strings venturing on their own out of the thin main floral cluster, giving it an overall skimpy braided look. Curious structure, definitely landrace looking, but hardly productive even outdoors. Our Chocolate Thai source had warned that to obtain a reasonable yield outdoors, his method was to crowd many plants in a limited space outdoors, in a style reminiscent of hemp grown for fiber.
While the Lemon Thai only needed heavy parent selection, the Chocolate Thai demanded a lot of work to make it worth growing for the indoor grower. We used an Indigo Diamond female crossed to a male Chocolate Thai and selected the best female out of over a hundred seedlings. This female was then pollinized with a pollen pool composed of the three best males of a twin cross where the roles were reversed, i.e. a Chocolate Thai mother crossed with an Indigo Diamond male.
The resulting Chocolate Trip passes with flying colours the flowering time and yield breeding goals: it takes around 50 days or less to flower, and is an extremely generous producer of hefty, thick buds that carry the trademark spicy sweetness of the Chocolate Thai. As a result of heavy selection, the Chocolate Trip exhibits an amazingly short and bushy phenotype: will finish under a meter (40 inches) tall if flowering is induced at 16 inches. This plant will yield an average of 4.5 ounces of exceptionally aromatic buds that retain the vanilla candy taste and trippy psychoactivity of the Chocolate Thai.
The Chocolate Thai has passed all its extreme sweetness and spicy exotic taste on to our Chocolate Trip. The taste is exceedingly sweet, and flavor is highly appealing with a very strong vanilla note over a peanut butter background. It is this extreme vanilla sweetness over a peanutty base that brings the smell so close to chocolate, although we are sure that the uncanny chocolate smell in some imported Thai is the result of a peculiar curing procedure that may include substances unrelated to cannabis.
Chocolate Trip's Indica base hits very hard, but still gives an extremely energetic, lucid, visual high. It has both a lot of "bass" and "treble", yet the overall tune is definitely speedy, like a dance track. The Chocolate Trip prowess is to satisfy the Indica and Sativa lovers equally, even when it is clearly sativa dominant in both high and taste. This allows for a powerhouse high, but there is no "dumb" or "lock" effect: remarkably cerebral and active, with a knack for inducing visuals (as some smokers report colours).
Stocky, tight noded phenotype, great yield, quick flowerer, Chocolate Thai high and taste with a hard punching Indica base make the Chocolate Trip an excellent all-around strain for growers looking for landrace qualities in an easy to manage plant.-CBF
Breeder(s)utch Flowers
Linage:We used an Indigo Diamond female crossed to a male Chocolate Thai and selected the best female out of over a hundred seedlings. This female was then pollinized with a pollen pool composed of the three best males of a twin cross where the roles were reversed, i.e. a Chocolate Thai mother crossed with an Indigo Diamond male.
Flowering Time:Around 50 days or less
Yield:extremely generous producer
Odor/Flavor:Chocolate Thai high and taste, citriusy vanilla.
Potencyowerhouse effects ,with no"dumb" or "lock" effect:

Blowfish
Origins:Named after the deadly Japanese delicatessen, this breeding project begun when we set out to improve taste and yield —two weak traits of the G-13— by using Oregon Funk as a pollen donor. The results were quite pleasing but the smoke test revealed that G-13's power had been downgraded somewhat. Then it was the turn of a very impressive Blue Dot hybrid stud, which qualified the G-13 with great taste and no harm to its potency, although this time yield was less than desired. Finally, we applied heavy selection to each of these two G-based lines, and crossed them giving rise to Blowfish, a winning combination of G-13's deadly punch and the quality and taste of the Funk and Dot lines.
Blowfish exhibits great F1 vigor and disease resistance in a well-behaved plant that avoids the undesirable traits of "blue" genetics (difficult to grow, brittle, leafy, poor calyx to leaf ratio) while maintaining the flavor of the Funk and Dot ancestors and the brain-warping power of the G-13. A prolific flower producer even under poor conditions (it actually prefers low nutrient levels), this low-maintenance strain bears wonderfully dense buds, with a thick coating of milky crystals that will rival the best of the "white" strains in both crystal coverage and brain-thumping quality, with much better flavor and yield. We are proud to offer a hybrid carrying no White Widow, Northern Lights, Skunk or Blueberry in its composition.
Parental selection focused on potency and yield, as taste and resin genes were already well fixed on the Funk and Dot lines. Outstanding ancestors infuse the plant with a high quality feel, evident in the glossy leaves, harmonious phenotype and the particularly frosted, heavy and aromatic buds. Blowfish tends to branch out while adding girth to flowering clusters, forming sizeable snowy colas for excellent yield. Despite the remarkable density of its bud structure, mold and mites have not been a problem. This fish likes plenty of water as well as appropriate root and growing space, but prefers low levels of nutrients to fully express its potential. Very well-suited for bubbler systems and SCROG styles.
Blowfish retained the breathless intensity of G-13, with much better yield and a unique taste of berries and motor grease with fuel undertones that will appeal to pot-snobs. The experienced puffer will recognize a rotten animal scent lurking in the background of this Puffer, a sign of the abiding sativa influence that was a common denominator in parental stock selection. Its buds smoke very smooth and clean, with a great berry taste and a hashy feel that relates to its impressive crystal coverage.
Known as Fugu in Japan, Blowfish flowers live up to its namesake as a lethal delicacy with a body-paralyzing yet heady cerebral effect that defies traditional "Indica" and "Sativa" classification. The plant's elegance stands in sharp contrast with the muscle and intensity of its buds, which stun the body but thrust the mind into a euphoric trippy experience with excellent visuals and duration. It does not seem to build tolerance with experienced smokers, maintaining its knock-out quality over repeated use'.-CBF
Breeder(s)utch Flowers
Linage:G13 x Blue Dot) x (Oregon Funk x G13)
Flowering Time:55-65 days
Yield:below average
Odor/Flavor:unique fruity flavor, fairly powerful,
Potency:Nice heady effects with some body

Blue Dot
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:55-65 days.
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Cheese(Select SK#1 Cut)
Origins:The Cheese is a very unique plant, until now, available as clone form only, Originating, and still growing around the U.K and now, Holland, this 15 year old variety has been the leading dominant strain in the history of the underground British Indoor cannabis scene. I obtained this specimen three years ago, the person who gave this to me is a much respected person within the industry named Zorro, but I also did some more research and found out and spoke to some of the founders of the cheese and they told me about all about the cheese.
Background:
At around 88/89 these guys planted some skunk no1 and put the females outside, not knowing too much at the time they cloned off one particularly special plant which was named after by another mate “cheese” due to its all pervading stink.
Then around 90’ the guys started to go to the free parties put on by the Exodus collective based in Luton, meeting up with other growers and was soon sharing stories as well as knowledge, this was how we teamed up to grow the cheese at HAZ manor, the collectives housing co-op in Luton, Exodus were taking a lead role in fighting prohibition at that time and the manor was a persecution free zone, the manor inspired loads of people to start growing and cheese cuttings were flying out of the door for a few years.!
(Source: cheesefarmer)
Unique
The Cheese is the number one strain in the U.K. its distinctive, Old School taste is unique to the cannabis world , when you smell the Cheese you will be drawn in by an array of fruity, musky, hash /skunk undertones people who tasted the Cheese will always remember the smell, Very odorous Grown indoors and outdoors this plant can finish in very respectable times, outdoors, expect a finish at the end of October/ start of Nov if planting outdoors please be wise with the planting spot because later on there will be a smell of terrific pot later on that season Indoors, the cheese will finish between 7 to 9 weeks (although I have some “cash croppers” who grow hydroponically and will cut down every 6 weeks!). My preference, in Bio, Soil, the plant will be lovely and ripe within 50 up to 65days depending on personal preference, as long as the conditions are good. I must also recommend using charcoal filters on extraction fans especially in urban/ built up areas, that’s my smell warning! Don’t say we did not warn you!!
Breeder(s):Sensi Seed Bank
Linage:88/89 select skunk no1 pheno.
Flowering Time:7 to 9 weeks
Odor/Flavor:cherry-skunky, musty, dank, yummy. Odor control a necessity.
Potencyecent potency with a very happy heady effects, with just enough body

Cafe Girl
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Cherry Bomb
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Alaskan Thunder Fuck
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Lemon Bomb
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Orange Friesland
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Lemonaid
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:Suspected Afghani..circa 1976.
Flowering Time:55-65 days.
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Spirit of 76
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

35 day
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Hogsbreath
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

P91
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Cotton Candy Kush
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Kryptonite
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Vision Thai
Origins: Vision Thai......Thai x Afgani (Personally collected from land of origin,well as close to Afganistan as I dared)
Backcrossed to the Thai twice.Then IBL.
In the backcross I looked for the larger/earlier flowering gene from the Afi and followed her down.This took 750 plants.I smoked all of the offspring over the initial three years of the backcross looking for the Thai high that the mother had.
A little labour of love.
I still have the Thai mother but lost the Afi male in a bust a couple of years ago.-Vision,
Breeder(s):Vision.
Linage:Thai x Afgani .
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Big Sur Holyweed
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Blue velvet
Origins:
Breeder(s):Bred by DJ Short.
Linage:Purple Thai[Oaxaca Gold x Chocolate Thai] x Afghani male.
Flowering Time:65-70 days.
Yieldepends
Odor/Flavor:Ranges from grape soda to sweet blueberry taffy.
Potency:

pisu jako magor protoze jsem odjinud

Old Post 12-03-2009 v 16:16 PM
Pindulinka je offline   Profil uživatele Pindulinka   Find more posts by Pindulinka   Foto galerie člena Pindulinka   Click here to Send Pindulinka a Private Message   Add Pindulinka to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele Pindulinka! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Host
Host

Příspěvek č. 2

Hmm hezky myslim ze by se dalo sehnat od tak 5-6 vzoru semena minimalne nejaka generace a zpetne vyselektit a kdyby ti vyslo aspon 20% tak to by byla parad ze by se dostali i do postkomunistickeho bloku takove dobrutky....drzim palce at se ti to splni..peace

Old Post 12-03-2009 v 17:00 PM
              Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 12:01 PM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu

Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás