Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Mandala Seeds » Did someone say "Hashberry"?
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
Autor
Téma 
MandalaMike
Sponsor

Karma uživatele MandalaMike - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele MandalaMike - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele MandalaMike - 94% Pěstitelská

Palec nahoru Did someone say "Hashberry"? Příspěvek č. 1

There have been a lot of questions about how to grow this strain.
So I decided to summarize this excellent grow from Mr.Postman who is just completing his second round of clones.
It's a good example of what you can do in soil, with LST, in a cupboard, with low-medium range lights...basically a lot of features are included here to give you a good idea on this strain.
The grow is as heavily loaded with pics as it is with buds. Bear with me as I get these online!
High Times is featuring one of his pics in their March issue. Well deserved if you ask me.

All comments and pics are courtesy from the grower: Mr.Postman.

I grow in a small 4x2x5ft high closet. It's just a basic closet set up with two 250 hps side by side, and a nice heafty 85 watt daylight cfl in the middle.. In each hood I also have uvb producing reptisun 10.0 fluorescents installed. I lifted the hps a bit for the pic, but I can get them nice and low on the canopy.
Both Hashberry, and Sadhu have been extremely easy to grow in this smaller space. I grow in soil, and use both top/fim, and lst training on my plants to help maximize my space. Even without this training both strains stretched minimal at best, and the transition into flower was fast.

Substrate: soil & 25% perlite

I use Pure Blend Pro organic grow/bloom, and love the stuff. I start out as low as 1/4 strength in veg, and slowly increase through the grow. I water as needed with these mild feeding..

Pure blend makes both a soil, and hydro bloom formula, and they actually recommend to switch to the soil forumla later in flower as it has lower nitrogen, and higher pk for late flowering, so for the most part they can be interchangable soil/hydro.
I also use cal-mag plus, liquid Karma, and Sweet pretty much every feeding at 1/2 strength all the way through the grow..

Grow method: LST (low stress training)
I just wrap a rubberband around the pot get some string tie very light nots, and start pulling down the top, and tiring on the band. Once you can get the top down the inner growth gets more hormones, and takes off growing.. Basically instead of harvesting 1 big cola and a few smaller you get many of pretty much the same size, and the lower buds can produce a bit better as you position them to get the most light possible. Instead of the christmas tree look lst and topping gives you the bush look.

Photos:
This is an overview of the closet at 1-2 weeks.
Then we see a Hashberry plant at 5 days and the same plant at 12 days. LST is already starting.

www.mandalaseeds.com

Old Post 22-01-2007 v 17:02 PM
MandalaMike je offline   Profil uživatele MandalaMike   Find more posts by MandalaMike   Foto galerie člena MandalaMike   Click here to Send MandalaMike a Private Message   Add MandalaMike to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele MandalaMike! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
MandalaMike
Sponsor

Karma uživatele MandalaMike - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele MandalaMike - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele MandalaMike - 94% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 2

Next in line the bud development at 3 weeks. As you can see flowering and trich production kicks in quickly with this indica.

www.mandalaseeds.com

Old Post 22-01-2007 v 17:05 PM
MandalaMike je offline   Profil uživatele MandalaMike   Find more posts by MandalaMike   Foto galerie člena MandalaMike   Click here to Send MandalaMike a Private Message   Add MandalaMike to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele MandalaMike! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
MandalaMike
Sponsor

Příspěvek č. 3

Things are getting very interesting at 4 weeks.
These close-ups are from 25-28 days.

Grower comments:
I highly suggest Hashberry from Mandala seeds! Buds/leaves so filled with crystals you could friggin ski down it LOL. One of the dankest plants I ever had the joy to grow.
No doubt hashberry, and Sadhu from Mandala are both great choices for a new grower. They both do not stretch nearly as much as the other strains I have, and becasue of this it is very easy to control, and grow indoors. It smells pretty average, not overpowering by any means, but it does have the skunk/mj smell when you get in close or shake her up.

www.mandalaseeds.com

Old Post 22-01-2007 v 17:07 PM
MandalaMike
Sponsor

Příspěvek č. 4

In the next two posts we can see the bud development between 30-40 days. The full view shots give the best impression.
These photos show how nicely the colas are fattening up at 30 and 35 days flowering.

www.mandalaseeds.com

Old Post 22-01-2007 v 17:09 PM
MandalaMike
Sponsor

Příspěvek č. 5

Just 5 days later the head buds have developed considerably in volume.
If you recall, this is a basic closet set-up with 250W, and fluoros as side lighting!

Grower comments:
I'm right at 4 weeks into flower, and things are going pretty good.. Been watering the ones in soil about every three days with pure blend pro right at 725 ppm, then I add in Advanced Nutrients Overdrive at 3/4 the recommended dose, and then I add my liquid Karma at directeds dose to bring the total ppm to about 1200ppm, and ph right at 6.0.
Depending on the size of the bins either Hashberry or Sadhu would work in scrog. I think overall Hashberry has been the easiest plant to grow.

www.mandalaseeds.com

Old Post 22-01-2007 v 17:11 PM
MandalaMike
Sponsor

Příspěvek č. 6

We take a leap now to 58 days flowering. Harvest is fast approaching.
The grower decided to go for a more stony effect and harvested late at 70 days.
The last pics show the plant trimmed and ready to dry. The heavy buds make up for the short height that was required for this cab grow. One of the secrets to the above average yield of Hashberry is the high resin content within the buds and their density.

Grower comments:
Plant yielded nicely at just over 2 ounces dry. The plant was no taller then 2ft high grown in my closet packed in with 6 other strains/plants.. That says something about the strain. It's a friggin yielder.. I took a cutting, so hopefully I'll be filling my closet with Hashberry clones soon enough.

Smoke report:

Ive found a new favorite!! Mandala Seeds Hashberry is everything the description says it is.
Some of the smaller buds were dry enough to stuff in my pipe this morning , and pre-cure this is one of the nicest smokes I harvested from the closet this round. The flavor is exactly what I was looking for, and true to it's name hash-berry. I'm one who loves good sweet-hashy tasting smoke, and this already is to my liking pretty much right off the friggin bush just dry LOL. That sweet floral/berry/lemon-hashy flavor is apparent in the uncured smoke. I just no for sure once fully dried and cured this one is going to be exceptional. The after-taste is so delicious it makes you want to hit that shit again.

Like the strain description says the high was apparent pretty much in the first 2 hits from the pipe. You notice it right away in the head. A nice light headed buzz, and your senses get heightened. After a good packed bowl you for sure get the comfortable, mellow, a bit droppy in the eyes stone that makes it's indica side known. I sit here typing with a smile across my face.. Both Sadhu & Hashberry would fit the bill as an anti depressant- anti anxiety herbal medicine. I'm a bit hesitant to say that as smoking marijuana is not always the best thing for depression/anxiety as some people react, and are different chemically. A morning bongs full LOL with my morning coffee goes a long way to keeping me in good spirits. Starting your day peacefully with a nice bubbler full can kinda shape the rest of your day if ya know what I mean? They both have that nice heady effect, hightened sensory, and overall peaceful, happy high.

www.mandalaseeds.com

Old Post 22-01-2007 v 17:13 PM
Dortik
Nový Člen

Karma uživatele Dortik - 10% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 7

Verry nice. K+

Old Post 27-06-2007 v 21:58 PM
Dortik je offline   Profil uživatele Dortik   Find more posts by Dortik   Foto galerie člena Dortik   Click here to Send Dortik a Private Message   Add Dortik to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 21:18 PM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu

Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás