Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Fotogalerie Indoor » Got Purple?
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
Autor
Téma 
Flowerman
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% Pěstitelská

Got Purple? Příspěvek č. 1

Here's some pics of Jojo's Blackberry Widow I'm growing out at the moment. Looks delicious! This is one amazing looking strain, it's a little lighter pinkish purple on top, and as you go down, it gets darker. A very beautiful plant that is just gorgeous to look upon.

Old Post 03-03-2005 v 02:12 AM
Flowerman je offline   Profil uživatele Flowerman   Find more posts by Flowerman   Foto galerie člena Flowerman   Click here to Send Flowerman a Private Message   Add Flowerman to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Flowerman
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele Flowerman - 67% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 2

I did try DP's Purple Star. It was the worst tasting, and worst high I have ever had. Though it was pretty.

Old Post 03-03-2005 v 22:16 PM
Flowerman je offline   Profil uživatele Flowerman   Find more posts by Flowerman   Foto galerie člena Flowerman   Click here to Send Flowerman a Private Message   Add Flowerman to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
walkinginspace
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele walkinginspace - 87% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele walkinginspace - 87% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 3

amalka, now that's what i call purple :-) wow. that's from your grow?

Doctors smoke it...nurses smoke it...judges smoke it...even the lawyers too...so you gotta legalize it....birds eat it...ants love it...fowls eat it...cooks love to bake with it....it's good for the flu...it's good for asthma...good for tuberculosis...even numara thrombosis

Old Post 04-03-2005 v 03:08 AM
walkinginspace je offline   Profil uživatele walkinginspace   Find more posts by walkinginspace   Foto galerie člena walkinginspace   Click here to Send walkinginspace a Private Message   Add walkinginspace to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Flowerman
Stálý Člen

Příspěvek č. 4

That's good to hear on the potency of the shaman. I was thinking of trying their Purple1 still as well.

Old Post 04-03-2005 v 14:21 PM
walkinginspace
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele walkinginspace - 87% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele walkinginspace - 87% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 5

Amalka, isn't shaman for outdoor? That's what DP says

Doctors smoke it...nurses smoke it...judges smoke it...even the lawyers too...so you gotta legalize it....birds eat it...ants love it...fowls eat it...cooks love to bake with it....it's good for the flu...it's good for asthma...good for tuberculosis...even numara thrombosis

Old Post 04-03-2005 v 14:31 PM
walkinginspace je offline   Profil uživatele walkinginspace   Find more posts by walkinginspace   Foto galerie člena walkinginspace   Click here to Send walkinginspace a Private Message   Add walkinginspace to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Flowerman
Stálý Člen

Příspěvek č. 6

These samples have I and a few friends have been smoking for a few days now. I should also note, these samples were taken mainly from the middle on down before the initial cut down. They were dried then put into a glass jar for only a week, as I wanted to get an idea, plus I was getting tempted more each day to try it. I found it to be a very good yielder, around a 7 out of 10.
They grew very easy, but I only grew a small number, and for space reasons, only kept one girl all the way threw. Very PM resistant, cause most of everything got hit with this this time around. This gal, and the Golden G were the only 2 plants that seem to be really good at not getting this problem. It’s a good 8 to 9 week flowerer. She has a nice little stretch when flowering is induced, but did fill this gap out with bud, so a + if you ask me. The aroma was a bit musky, skunky while in flowering. However the taste is like a floral berry flavor whatever that may be. It’s pretty good, not too fruity, not too flowery, and not too hashy.
Now this is what we all were waiting for, the potency. I give it a 7.5 out of 10 so far. But I have simply love the type of high it brings for the day time. It is some truly good stuff, it has a nice happy cerebral type high to it. The body does kick in a little, but it’s definitely not sleeping pot. Everyone has enjoyed it, the ladies seem to get the giggles, and it puts one hell of a smile on my face, for a very long time. It seems to have a good duration of around 3.5 hours.
Almost forgot one important fact, the color lives up to its name.
Overall, I give this one an 8 out of 10, and I already know I will be growing it out again soon, very soon!
~Makes the best Afternoon- to late afternoon smoke, for those who like to fluctuate their smoking experience.

Old Post 12-03-2005 v 15:20 PM
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 22:37 PM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu

Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás