Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Zákon a Právo » Legal situation for growers
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
1 2
Autor
Téma 
pankytka
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele pankytka - 80% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 17

citace:
Původní příspěvek od flyinhigh
Hi carlos, interesting so it seems the 5 plant rule is still kind of in place. Sort of. Im not an expert at all on legal situation in UK , you deffo could not grow plants though. They tolerate a small amount for personal consumption but dont know the numbers . are you guys gonna be at Cannafest this year?

Hi dude,

I am not sure. I was there the last year, but it also looks like I will get ticket free, so maybe I will go there, really dunno.

Old Post 09-09-2016 v 09:58 AM
pankytka je offline   Profil uživatele pankytka   Find more posts by pankytka   Foto galerie člena pankytka   Click here to Send pankytka a Private Message   Add pankytka to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
flyinhigh
Nový Člen

Karma uživatele flyinhigh - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 18

I like Cannafest, bit too commercial for me but good range of seeds. I hear theres a good cannafest in Spain aswell havent been. I really want to get down to Chefchauen (that rhymes !) morocco go cycling in the national park around there. Lots of ideas..no cash...!

Old Post 09-09-2016 v 10:11 AM
flyinhigh je offline   Profil uživatele flyinhigh   Find more posts by flyinhigh   Foto galerie člena flyinhigh   Click here to Send flyinhigh a Private Message   Add flyinhigh to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
budulinek
Nový Člen

Karma uživatele budulinek - 50% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 19

hello,
the rule of 5 is good, but you need to consider, that harvesting and stocking is against the law. Harvesting is considered to be making of drug - this can give you your ticket to prison. and you can stock only up to 10(maybe 15) grams per person for your own use - but its also minor offense. They would take your sweatmeat and give you fine. More than that is also crime.

Old Post 09-09-2016 v 11:08 AM
budulinek je offline   Profil uživatele budulinek   Find more posts by budulinek   Foto galerie člena budulinek   Click here to Send budulinek a Private Message   Add budulinek to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
pankytka
Stálý Člen

Karma uživatele pankytka - 80% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 20

citace:
Původní příspěvek od flyinhigh
I like Cannafest, bit too commercial for me but good range of seeds. I hear theres a good cannafest in Spain aswell havent been. I really want to get down to Chefchauen (that rhymes !) morocco go cycling in the national park around there. Lots of ideas..no cash...!

Indeed, same for me....its a bit more commercial, than I would like to..but thats how biz works. And dont worry mate, ideas are much much more valuable, than money. What should come to you, it will come

Old Post 09-09-2016 v 12:23 PM
pankytka je offline   Profil uživatele pankytka   Find more posts by pankytka   Foto galerie člena pankytka   Click here to Send pankytka a Private Message   Add pankytka to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
flyinhigh
Nový Člen

Karma uživatele flyinhigh - 0% Pěstitelská

Příspěvek č. 21

citace:
Původní příspěvek od budulinek
hello,
the rule of 5 is good, but you need to consider, that harvesting and stocking is against the law. Harvesting is considered to be making of drug - this can give you your ticket to prison. and you can stock only up to 10(maybe 15) grams per person for your own use - but its also minor offense. They would take your sweatmeat and give you fine. More than that is also crime.

Aha. So you can sort of grow the plants but cant harvest them- obviously 5 plants would be a lot more than 15g. Its very ambiguous maybe deliberate from the Police/Court point of view. I still think its progressive though, its not too bad. Think Spain has quite liberal law re: cannabis. Not sure about Holland though lot of coffeeshops in the south of holland have closed.

Old Post 10-09-2016 v 12:16 PM
flyinhigh je offline   Profil uživatele flyinhigh   Find more posts by flyinhigh   Foto galerie člena flyinhigh   Click here to Send flyinhigh a Private Message   Add flyinhigh to your buddy list     Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 12:54 PM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu
1 2  
Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás