Grower Fórum: Homepage Grower Fórum: Homepage Diskuzní fóra Grower.cz

Grower.cz je největší autorita v oblasti pěstování konopí na českém i slovenském internetu. Veškeré sekce jsou přístupné pro anonymní čtení. Pokud se nespokojíš s pouhou návštěvou a chceš se aktivně zapojit do diskusí ve fóru a na chatu, odpovídat na inzeráty a šifrovaně komunikovat s tisíci dalších pěstitelů soukromými vzkazy anebo se pochlubit svou fotogalerií - Registruj se! - Získáš inspiraci i cenné rady!

Při problémech s registrací nás prosím kontaktujte.
Uživatel  
Heslo
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu 
Grower.cz Grower.cz » Fórum » Mandala Seeds » Smoke reports
Slovník | F.A.Q. | Dnešní příspěvky | Fotografie z týdenního hlasování
Autor
Téma 
MandalaMike
Sponsor

Karma uživatele MandalaMike - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele MandalaMike - 94% PěstitelskáKarma uživatele MandalaMike - 94% Pěstitelská

Smoke reports Příspěvek č. 1

High everyone!

Growers are often looking for smoke reports on our strains. There are quite a lot, but they are in several different languages and forums! So I thought of putting together some of these reports from two english forums for your convenience.
Generally, you can rely on the description in our catalogue. I know that people still want first hand reports, but our strain description is based on first hand experience and not fantasy! We try to write the strain details as factual and down to earth as possible.

It is important to consider these factors also:
- The effect of the herb varies with different people. This is due to subjective perception, health, biochemistry, set and setting, etc.
- Potency: also depends on plant care, how and where the plants grow (indoor/outdoor, etc.); there is some variation in individual plants; your THC-tolerance and use of other drugs (alcohol, etc.) influences how strong you feel the effect.

How to write a smoke report

If you want to post your own smoke report please open a new thread with the name of the strain and as many details as possible on your grow for background info, plus feedback on aroma, potency and special body-mind effects (ie. you had a good night's sleep, made you eat a lot, made you laugh, etc.)

HASHBERRY

For me, Hashbery is an anytime smoke. It has a very good body buzz, but not enough to lock you to the couch, and it has enough of a head buzz to make it interesting and not one dimensional at all. If I remember right Mandala Mike said it was about 80% Indica, but for me it is nice and even mix. While the potency isn’t out of this world, it is enough that I don’t have to keep re-dosing every hour and it leaves me completely functional. Hashberry nugs have beautiful orange hairs and the absolute biggest trichomes I have ever seen. I guess this is why it is good for making hash. The taste and smell of Hashberry is very close to its name. It definitely has a fruity/berry type of smell and taste, but not one that I can really identify. One of my favorite features of this strain is the aftertaste. It lingers on your lips for quite some time after taking a toke. Hashberry is great for use in a Vaporizer, which brings out the taste even more. I can feel the effects of Hashberry after one hit. All my muscles start to relax and tension begins melt away. This strain is good for mild to moderate pain, but I would think medically it would be better for anxiety than pain relief. After a bowl I feel completely relaxed many times will doing nothing because of how relaxed I am, but if I am required to be up doing something the high seems to slighty shift more to the head and it comes right along with me without slowing me down. I hope that make sense.

Here are a few other thoughts about Hashberry. For me, it really didn’t bring about a high level of munchies like many strains do. This strand requires very low nute levels, and it stands up very well to high temperatures. I had a problem with high temps due to it being summer and this strain stood up to the Temps in the low 90’s much better than the other 4 strains flowered at the same time.

Hashberry is a great strain for a great price, and I would recommend it to any grower.

Safari
ICMag

Well, as always I think you should know a little about who is giving a smoke report? I started smoking in 1970 as a freshman in high school. It was mostly seeded Colombian then but before my senior year we had Thai sticks! I have smoked regularly since. Now I am a med. patient in California, totally disabled with pain. The smoke helps me improve my quality of life as it helps me forget about my pain for awhile. I try to take as few pain medications as possible. It is not normal for me to smoke in the morning but usually have a few puffs in the afternoon and evening every day. Ok, let’s get to my smoke report….. I rolled a joint of 1/2 bud and good leaf. Trying three good tokes I first tasted some smoke from way back? You know that deja voo thing..it was a Colombian taste with a hashy after taste. I was coming on almost immidiately...body and mind. Still trying to figure out where I had tasted this before? I set my watch timer to try and keep track of my stone for my report. After about ten minutes I was completely involved...in what...not sure...just wandering? I forgot then about the smoke report for the next 20 minutes...then had been wandering around my property for 30 minutes when I realized I was trying to keep track of this thing to write a smoke report. I had not thought about my pain for 30 minutes, that is excelent in my book. At 40 minutes into this stone I was coherant enough to realize I was coming down. So, very sucsessful grow for me as I can look forward to 30 minutes of wandering aimlessly with no pain every afternoon thanks to Mandala Mike.
Dr. Duck
ICMag

SATORI

Look- I Like the looks of these buds. A little fluffy, with an almost pink hue to the bud. Nice colors from the pistils and the calyx's. Has smaller trichomes on it bud lots of them!

Smell- This is a very pungent herb. I love the smell! If I had to describe this perfectly for me, it would smell like a minty clorox bleach. Very strong smell definitely the the household cleaner department.

Taste- It has a nice spicy berry taste to it. I really like the spicy factor in the taste and haven't really experienced that in herb before. It also has a great flush which adds to the clean toke.

High- A definite sativa high. Very motivating. It's a great smoke to get up and go to work on or do anything really. Potent but motivating at the same time so you not locked on the couch. Some great smoke!
Jbarsk8
ICMag

Appearance
Dark and light green with rust colored hairs. Lots of resin on the buds. Buds do have a pinkish colored hue to them when held up to light for examination.

Smell
Opening the jars you are greeted with an astringent type smell that has been there sense the bloom process. When breaking the sample bud apart I'm getting the destinct smell of lemon cleaner and a faint spice smell. Very nice.

Taste
The cleaner is carried over into the smoke. Pleasant taste on the inhale and a sweetness on the exhale that lingers. Does have a nice bit of expansion in the lungs as well.

High-Effects
Noticed a head buzz coming on after a few minutes. Nice and clear. What I really liked was the calming effect which came over the shoulders on down to my lower back. Just felt like a wave.
After about 15 minutes I had a very nice buzz going on and noticed the muscles in my back had relaxed quite abit. However, the nerve pain was unaffected. Not really alot anything can do for nerve pain. The high did provide a clear head with just a little paranoia at the beginning, some muscle relaxant properties, and some motivational factors as well. Did notice that on the way down the nerve pain seemed to become more aggitated and was more likely the muscles tightening back up. I get the same effect with most sativas. The duration of the high was about 2.5 hours. Very nice overall high. I did really enjoy it. Excellent daytime herbs for sure. Also good for kicking depression.

Overall opinion
Excellent daytime herb. Great smell and flavor. Very nice high.(high but very functional). Very nice Sativa buzz.
This was a very easy plant to grow. Next time I will take it easier on the nutes as well. Very effecient plant for a stealth grow as it's a lower profile plant. Not a lot of stretch to it and good yields of resin coated buds. Highly recommended for a run through the garden.

Resinryder
ICMag

SADHU

Look- I do not see herb that looks like this very much if at all. It has very beautiful contrasting colors of dark green and light green. They also have very deep rust colored pistils which look gorgeous with the green of the bud. Great bag appeal and loaded with trichomes!

Smell- The smell of this herb is sooo pure and natural if that makes sense. Just smells "clean" Very fruity. I get a mild smell of a grapefruit peel on the nose maybe mixed in with a little bit of honeydew melon. Smells very sweet even, almost candy like.

High- The high of this herb just seals the deal. It is very relaxing to the body but also leaves your head soaring in the thought process. Taking a deep big rip leaves the blood rushing straight to my head after exhaling. With the big rip you also feel a rush of heat come over the body. The sativa sets in first for me and I notice my thoughts are feeling congested. A couple rips later off the double bubbler and my body is feeling right up there with the head. Both are in a great state of relaxation. I'd say this an extremely pleasant smoke and the potency is very good on my list. BEWARE though. Do not sit there smoking alot, because it is a creeper, and before you know it you will be much to high to perform most activities!

Jbarsk8
ICMag

The smell and taste of it are very different from anything I've ever grown out. A real treat for the senses of sight, smell and taste. To start with after the first 5 minutes or so it felt very relaxing and thought this is it? After about 10 minutes it hit me hard in the head. Right between the eyes. I'm sitting there holding my head realizing man, what have I gotten myself into. Eventually it did catch up with the body for a very nice high. Very relaxing finish to it. Didn't work with the nerve pain, as a matter of fact it kind of intensified it a bit at first, sativa influence, but it did start to relax the muscles a little while afterwards and had a very relaxing nights sleep. Very nice very flavorful, very strong strain.

Resinryder
ICMag

I put a DVD and an hour after watching it i coulnd tell a thing of what happen to busy analysing every aspects of each actors he! he! ( i like when my perseptions is upgrade to an insane level ) Not every pots do that but Sadhu does which tells me how potent that piece of art is ... The aroma is very nice. i'm probably not the best to describe it , but here is I put a DVD and an hour after watching it i coulnd tell a thing of what happen to busy analysing every aspects of each actors he! he! ( i like when my perseptions is upgrade to an insane level ) Not every pots do that but Sadhu does which tells me how potent that piece of art is ... The aroma is very nice. i'm probably not the best to describe it , but here what i observes : the aroma , smell is very typical to great indicas strains . What is great , in growing its not that pungent so my home made carbon filter works great . (note that i have multiples strains in my garden) so its a meltings of aroma ! But the dried buds are what i like better Hard as a rock , so greasy , and it takes like ever to finish a joints so it burns slowly , if you put tobacco in it your fools Just like that . On its pue form . Taste so good ! ... I,m a bong hitter but Sadhu make me a spliff smoker ... Thanks to Mandala's Seeds for great breeding at fair price !

Rodia
hg420

KALICHAKRA

Indica pheno

APPEARANCE - Large fluffy light green buds highlighted by darker green trimmed fan leaves. When broken up, you can see alot more frost.

SMELL - This one is more complex. My wife & I came up with these scents....slightly fruity, floral(she says almost rosey), & woodsy! Love smellin this one over & over again!

TASTE - Nice rich smoke. Upon exhale I can taste an earthy, leathery flavor...almost like english tea. Very pleasant after taste & very smooth smoke, no coughing off big bowls. Great job on the flush.

HIGH - Clear & energetic! Get up & go buzz or kick back & get into what ever yer doin! Fantastic day time herb ta get things done. Didn't get any raciness from smokin alittle extra! Sativa buzz from the Indica pheno.

Sativa pheno

APPEARANCE - Large, snow covered, tight light green buds with purple highlights. 3 ta 4 times as much frost as the indica pheno. Based on the looks, it would be a huge seller at the Medclubs I go to, and would get top $$. Gorgeous buds!

SMELL - At first all I picked up was a leathery, dried mushroom smell, but I noticed after keepin it in a jar that a sweet fruity aroma developing! Wife couldn't figure this one out....she just said it smells fuckin great! Killer smell ta go with the looks!

TASTE - Thick, rich smoke tastin earthy & leathery. Slight sandlewood aftertaste left on my tongue upon exhale! Very smooth smoke with alittle more expansion with bigger hits. Taste ta go with smell & looks!

HIGH - This ones hits ya quicker & harder than the indica pheno. A real quick lift! It's like a really strong cup o joe! Gets ya goin & ready to take on the day! WARNING!!! Take alittle too much & you'll get nervous energy, sweaty palms, confusion! If ya need ta be productive, smoke in moderation! Powerful, powerful, sativa buzz...not for beginners!

KillBillbuds
ICMag

I have been absolutly amazed at the results of the Kalichakra so far. Some of the mose impressive buds I've grown. I prefer the sativa pheno a little better and find the high last a solid 2 hours before scaling down. The first time I tried it I rolled it in a j and smoked just about half of it. Was very pleasantly suprised to still have a nice buzz going and coming down 4 hours later.Just be fore warned that over doing it with this flower will bring on some mild but enjoyable parinoia. It is some very, very strong smoke with some hints of old school taste.. I don't know what I was expecting when I decided to try these seeds but I got WAY more than I bargained for. I also find as KBB did that a couple of hits will leave you buzzed but functional. Great wake and bake strain as long as you don't over do it.
As for the Indica looking pheno, I really do like it. Unique taste as KBB described. Earthy, leathery but not in an overpowering way. The high is very up and energetic but just doesn't have the added kick of the more sativa pheno and that ''Kick'' is what I was looking for.
Both of these are great producers. They were veged for about a week and a half if I remember correctly and the one Indica pheno produced over 3 oz. The two Sativa phenos produced just over 4 oz. Not a bad yield at all in my experience. 7oz 16.35 grams total off of 3 plants is good by most standards in my opinion. So needless to say I was very impressed with the yield.
As far a medicinal use goes, Kalichakra does help with depression as stated in it's product description. Really didn't see much use for muscle or nerve pain, however it didn't intensify the nerve or muscle pain as some other strains I've tried have. SAGE made my pain VERY intense, kinda electric feeling. That being said, I wanted a strain for day use that gives the effects of feeling active and being able to focus on other things besides constant pain and the Kalichakra does that.
I am going to bloom out the Indica pheno I have saved for a mother plant and keep the Sativa pheno mom in my garden for a long time. Overall, I am very impressed by the Kalichakra for it's taste, high, and yield. After all, that's the 3 things we look for in what we choose to grow. I would highly recommend Kalichakra if you want a super sativa buzzzzz.
I'd also like to give major props to Mandala Seeds and to Mandala Mike for the support, encouragement, advice, and for just being there when and if needed. Not only do they do what they can to help you grow out their genetics, they do so by making you feel like an old friend. That's important in my book. I will be growing out some more of their strains very soon and if the Kalichakra is any indication of their work I am very sure I'm in for some top shelf smoke.

Resinryder
ICMag

You can look forward to an herb that smells of a fine English breakfast tea. Slightly sweet but very much like a good English breakfast tea odor. I have had a hard time finding the right words to describe the flavor on inhale but on exhale it is a very perfumy, incense-like flavor. Very appealing. Not much expansion at all. Just a very smooth smoke all the way around.
The high is certainly on the sativa side of things but not jittery or paranoid at all. It's a good relaxing high that allows you to function and still get things done. My girlfriend says that you feel it all over the body, not just a head high. The Kalichakra is a dream to grow and an even better toke. It is still my girlfriend's favorite and, believe me, she is VERY picky. I too would like to send out major kudos to Mandala Mike for a fantastic strain! It is obvious the he has taken major strides in making this strain a very versatile and easy strain for all to grow. I would highly recommend this strain for "newbs" as it essentially grows without much special attention needed. I would also recommend this strain for the seasoned grower as it is definitely a heavy yielder... All in all it's a great smoke for any time of the day!

Rellikbuzz
ICMag

www.mandalaseeds.com

Old Post 30-07-2006 v 15:39 PM
MandalaMike je offline   Profil uživatele MandalaMike   Find more posts by MandalaMike   Foto galerie člena MandalaMike   Click here to Send MandalaMike a Private Message   Add MandalaMike to your buddy list     Navštiv homepage uživatele MandalaMike! Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 05:29 AM. 
Založit Nové Téma  Odpovědět k Tématu

Pošli Téma Kamarádovi E-mailem | Vytiskni Téma | Pohlídej mi Téma | Přidej Téma do Záložek

Hledat v Tématu:

Grower.cz | Veškerý obsah (c)2000 - 2003 Grower Team | Kontaktujte nás